Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok go shout moradon d1 "WHOEVER SCAMMED NOAM RETURN HIS ITEMS NOW!!!!" that will help so much...
Page: 2

dorpwn

ok go shout moradon d1 "WHOEVER SCAMMED NOAM RETURN HIS ITEMS NOW!!!!"
    that will help so much

b0mb

Dark3lf isn't scammer. I trust him 100% if he says to me jump in a river i would

cindu0

I dont think dark3lf is scammer, how many ppl here trust him? like allone... why hes now should scam few items if he has change to get like million of items and account?. i think this is some k2 thing, maeby they know somehow you bought account and removed all items just for revenge or something. so if you dont have proof dont come here blame dark3lf. this is maeby some of your ruse

KalaBunga Senior Member

it could have been older account owner too but why wouldnt he do that to u and wait until char went to another hands? so i assume its you anyway.[/b]
    to get chaos like now? , even i highly dount that vacant would do it.

You pointed the finer to dark3lf the first momment buy My mom alway say 4 points back to you

KalaBunga Senior Member

and no, i don't have keyloggers even if i did, the guy couldn't know the SQ unless he was the owner
    which leads me again to dark3lf..[/b]
    or to vacant but idont think he would do that same goes for dark3lf

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

or to vacant but idont think he would do that same goes for dark3lf[/b]
    I love seeing someone who seems to think clearly. <3 you 3xit

Fallensix

I have to say that its damn hard situation to dark3lf, I know all "evidences" shows that he is a scammer? But I dont really think so, why would he do it after 2 days from the trade? IF somebody would scam him who the heck is so stupid to do it 2 days after trade lol? if you would do it OFC everybody who doesnt know what is darkelf really like say that he is a scammer, coz was the last owner and knows the sq&#39;s lol. I&#39;ve known Dark3lf for like 3-5 years now and I cant even tell you how much he have helped me in this game and how good URL friend he is (well we are living only 300km away from each other :P). Also if I know that dark3lf scams people I would never thrust him like I do, he knows almost all of my characters id&#39;s & pw&#39;s. And he have NEVER took anything from me. Also I have been with him in many many trades I know for 100% sure he has NEVER scammed anyone and he has been scammed many times.
    If Dark3lf is the scammer I promes I will cut my head off LOL!

and then to the blamer&#39;s, how about stop the blaming and see whats gonna happen b4 you say anything. I&#39;m sure Dark3lf will do all what he can for Fumar and try to get the items back or someway his gonna help as much as he can!

dorpwn

maybe cuz it had 5 days prem left and he didnt want him to buy another prem cuz if he would, then he couldnt change the pass he would need all info this could be the reason but who cares i dont need to find reasons, he did it period.
    plus i dont care how much he helped u... it doesnt mean anything i helped many ppl... wow

Fallensix

maybe cuz it had 5 days prem left and he didnt want him to buy another prem cuz if he would, then he couldnt change the pass he would need all info this could be the reason but who cares i dont need to find reasons, he did it period.
    plus i dont care how much he helped u... it doesnt mean anything i helped many ppl... wow[/b]
    And I dont care do you care so you dont have to tell me anything. you sir are retarded bastard I think your parents have nailed a lego in ur floor and that has been ur only toy or summit. Im so glad when the truth comes out and you sir will be the stupid one.

liquidkk

pass was changed means some1 changed pass with cs ticket so it means "someone" had the payments info
    if it was a keylogger the password wouldnt change so dont bullshit pls...
    all i can see that darkelf had all the sq\seal\unseal passwords and the account id + payment info
    so after that i dont have much to say ...

dorpwn if u dont have solid proof then i wont believe u, but just saying he did it isnt right .

he did many account trades and this is the first time something like this happends so dont be so sure that he did it

if he has no payment info how would he change it?

and it sucks for fumar because he is the victem

pass was changed means some1 changed pass with cs ticket so it means "someone" had the payments info
    if it was a keylogger the password wouldnt change so dont bullshit pls...
    all i can see that darkelf had all the sq\seal\unseal passwords and the account id + payment info
    so after that i dont have much to say ...[/b]

did u read all??????

Eh wtf.. I was sleeping and I&#39;ve shitloads of messages on messenger. Anyways I know your blaming me and I would blame me too just because I was the previous owner. But you see I didn&#39;t even buy KC on it and you can check it on the website that last thing bought on it is gold prem about a month ago and that&#39;s when I got it. Vacant bought it for me and you can ask it. And I&#39;m sure Vacant would NEVER scam anyone that&#39;s for sure.
    I&#39;m really sad about that this happened because you&#39;re a good guy and I wish it was me instead of you.
    As I said I WILL do everything I can to get your account rollbacked to get the items you lost back. I&#39;m just sad to see that you blame me eventhough we did a good trade without problems and I did good trades before I did trades with you. Why would I take some god damn virtual items and ruin a friendship / friendships because of it? :/
    This really ruined my day but contact me on msn and maybe we&#39;ll come up with a plan to get your items back[/b]
    read before making judgments

dorpwn

tell me what proof u want more
    fumar was scammed pass changed
    darkelf was previous owner he had all account info + account payments

Fallensix

tell me what proof u want more
    fumar was scammed pass changed
    darkelf was previous owner he had all account info + account payments[/b]
    OMG you really cant read cant you??? how can you be so sure he had the payments if he DIDNT buy the prem himself? or anything else to that acc?

dorpwn

because i trust him so much to belive him !!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast