Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its not a keylogger because his password was changed cant belive its "random hack" because 1st.i dont belive there is ...
Page: 5

liquidkk

its not a keylogger because his password was changed
    cant belive its "random hack" because 1st.i dont belive there is such thing and 2nd.cant belive it happand 2 days after fumar bought that account...
    his password was changed (not by his email) so i guess its by payment info because its the only way...
    who knew that some1 new bought the char and equipped it? darkelf
    who knew all the sq\seal unseal pass and account id? darkelf
    who was pissed off because his new account wasnt working because some problems? darkelf
    and dont tell us u bought the account without knowing the payment info because that sounds really stupid
    and as fumar said u get the payment info to ur email so anyway darkelf could know the payment info and use it

come on sounds really really fishy

KalaBunga Senior Member

maybe because in some cases u cant proove it by 100% ?
    fallenfag ur a fucking dumbass cunt and 3xit ... well lol u already proven several times that u r a mindless moron[/b]
    oh yes i mabby be , but same goes for you :lol: cuase im not the retard who started posting in some one else topic's , but i am a retard who made a nice phone from this game Nokia N73 and a notebook , and you and luiquikk sure love to talk bad ahbout peopel on the internet but shit ot scated to come to holland and say it in my face ??????. dark3lf did not recive the payment info , so mabby you shoulld start qeustoin the ohter owners:-o.

and 95% of the time after people buy a acount they gear it up the same day and go pk. i think a few min after the trade they geared it fumar & assaf he even asked me if i still played KO on msn assaf i said yes etc and on witch char and he wanted to pk wiht me but , i said no i dont got scrolls.

and im sure no one would even listen if you would say stfu cause you and luiquikk are sutch a dickheads

liquidkk

and you and luiquikk sure love to talk bad ahbout peopel on the internet but shit ot scated to come to holland and say it in my face ??????[/b]
    pls dont say that i am scared , lol ur threating ppl on the internet not even from ur country thats sad man

KalaBunga Senior Member

pls dont say that i am scared , lol ur threating ppl on the internet not even from ur country thats sad man [/b]
    im not im just requesting that you guys come to holland

dorpwn

just for the record dumbass, me and liquidkk made shitloads of money
    and aww im so scared man i cant come to holland u will beat me up! : (

well this has become a flame war i dont want this to happen everyone should see this so from now i will try to make non flame posts again hoping there will be less stupitidy in this thread

just for the record dumbass, me and liquidkk made shitloads of money
    and aww im so scared man i cant come to holland u will beat me up! : (

well this has become a flame war i dont want this to happen everyone should see this so from now i will try to make non flame posts again hoping there will be less stupitidy in this thread[/b]
    Your a fucking loser, your not helping anything. Get the fuck out unless you ACTUALLY do know what happened. Cause the evidence you have given is bullshit.

Dark3lf is a LEGIT GG. He would never do it.

Fallensix

oh yes i mabby be , but same goes for you :lol: cuase im not the retard who started posting in some one else topic's , but i am a retard who made a nice phone from this game Nokia N73 and a notebook , and you and luiquikk sure love to talk bad ahbout peopel on the internet but shit ot scated to come to holland and say it in my face ??????. dark3lf did not recive the payment info , so mabby you shoulld start qeustoin the ohter owners:-o.

and 95% of the time after people buy a acount they gear it up the same day and go pk. i think a few min after the trade they geared it fumar & assaf he even asked me if i still played KO on msn assaf i said yes etc and on witch char and he wanted to pk wiht me but , i said no i dont got scrolls.

and im sure no one would even listen if you would say stfu cause you and luiquikk are sutch a dickheads [/b]
    mate, smoke less weed b4 u write haha x) j/k

Even tho I love you dorpwn and liquidkk I need to say this. Dark3lf didn't receive any info about payments or 4 last numbers or credit card. Why? 'cos Vacant didn't give him any info about that. So even we all know that Dark3lf was previos owner that that doesn't directly prove that he is scammer.

So before there is no solid proof about Dark3lf did scam him I'm on his side.
    And I still believe that he is trustable.

liquidkk

Even tho I love you dorpwn and liquidkk I need to say this. Dark3lf didn't receive any info about payments or 4 last numbers or credit card. Why? 'cos Vacant didn't give him any info about that. So even we all know that Dark3lf was previos owner that that doesn't directly prove that he is scammer.

So before there is no solid proof about Dark3lf did scam him I'm on his side.
    And I still believe that he is trustable.[/b]
    wow man didnt u read 1 word from what i or fumar wrote here ? or from what i told u on msn?
    he can get that info from the email sent by k2 after any charge..

Fallensix

you people just have to admit it dark3lf isnt a scammer there is no proof about it and there will no be proof that he has scammed thats for fucking 100% sure. same thing that if I got hacked now I will blame the old owner with no fucking proof . Its just so idiotic to blame b4 u got proof! If you so much want to make Dark3lf look scammer and not you to look idiot then get the proofs and start blaming again otherwise ur just saying bullshit.

Banned Senior Member

ResserGD , you cant know if someone is a scammer by talking to him
    I have talked to many scammers and i knew they were scammers only after they first acted ( javier moneyorlove tez etc )

Gangsta

this is the wierdst situation i've ever had
    few hours ago i played on my account all was good, now i tried to login again it said 'wrong password' same on logging the website
    i clicked the "recover password" and i got the reset mail to my email and so i did. then clicked the activate account. when i logged in i couldn't belive my eyes
    EVERYTHING i had was fucking gone!! all the items sealed and unsealed! checked the inn, half items were gone too
    the seal i had over spell scrolls thunder blast, thorn, impact etc was removed also, but they still there
    i'm pretty damn sure it's some kind of a bug or rollback becuase only a person who has the SQ can remove the seal and that person is ME
    did anyone else had the same issue?? [/b]
    get a life

hey hey
    let's let go of the flaming and stuff
    i'm trying to figue out what actually happend here....

Dark3lf claim he didn't get any info right? so in that case he didn't do it...
    if so, it will leave only ONE suspect.... vacant
    he was owner - check
    he knew unsealed SQ - check
    he's the last one who bought premium, and admited he didn't give dark3lf payment info - check

he's the one who did this???
    waited for me to get account so i will think dark3lf did this... this is realy lame

Gangsta.... you're faggot

Roberto

I didnt read all but i will be short

1.Fumar (sry) you are idiot didnt secure acout with kc and premium before puting items

2.Dark3if probubly didnt scame you , but did he told you he didnt pay prem on that acount before he sodl you, did he told you who was last user,that he have all cc numbers to chage pass on cs ticket?

3.That acent(or what is his name) Why he samed Fumar???
    Why he didnt scamed Dark3if?
    Fumar got scamed 2 days after he got acount, so dark3if and vacant friends?
    or dark3if had luck that vacant got cs ticket second they when he sold acount?

Some1 is lieing here, dar3if or vacant?

I dont know guys never made any deal with them, i done deal with Fumar and he is 100 legit and its sad what heapened to him.

I didnt read all but i will be short

1.Fumar (sry) you are idiot didnt secure acout with kc and premium before puting items

2.Dark3if probubly didnt scame you , but did he told you he didnt pay prem on that acount before he sodl you, did he told you who was last user,that he have all cc numbers to chage pass on cs ticket?

3.That acent(or what is his name) Why he samed Fumar???
    Why he didnt scamed Dark3if?
    Fumar got scamed 2 days after he got acount, so dark3if and vacant friends?
    or dark3if had luck that vacant got cs ticket second they when he sold acount?

Some1 is lieing here, dar3if or vacant?

I dont know guys never made any deal with them, i done deal with Fumar and he is 100 legit and its sad what heapened to him.[/b]
    i agree with the first part
    about the second, he told me at the beggining he didn't buy premium, vacant did so abvious he had the payment info
    and i just though dark3lf lies about he didn't get the info... if he didn't well he couldn't do it

and last, maybe he didn't scam him either becuase he was friend of his or got the c/s ticket answer late
    i remember when i wanted to change my own password some long time ago it took me 2 weeks

vacant? gimme my items back :angry: lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast