Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont u think before u write stuff? we already said that we know fumar wont get any of his item ...
Page: 7

Fallensix

dont u think before u write stuff? we already said that we know fumar wont get any of his item back...
    we post here just to show ppl that darkelf\vacant are scammers and shouldnt be trusted
    as dor said use ur brain idiot[/b]
    you guys cant do nothing almost everyone knows that both of those players is trustable GG's with this topic u cant ruin their reputation im sorry :X. Nobody who knows them doesnt care b4 you got proofs. Now on I will stop posting here as long as somebody has proofs about this.

according to the pm vacant sent me.. he had old sqs and couldn't unseal the items
    when he gave dark3lf the account he also gave him his email. and THERE was payment info, saying again that k2 sends you confirm email
    with payment details... i guess dark3lf lied

i apolagize i accused vacant. he prooved he couldn't do it... what is your proof dark3lf?

liquidkk

heh here u go mister "i didnt know the payment info" lol idiot...

Well, I still don't think darkelf did it. He was always really good to me and he never scammed me when we did a trade which involved me trusting him a good bit. Idk what to think tbh, throwing accusations at anyone won't solve anything. As far as the email goes that I gave, I'm not sure if it had payment info in it or not, but im pretty sure it didn't.

dont u think before u write stuff? we already said that we know fumar wont get any of his item back...
    we post here just to show ppl that darkelf\vacant are scammers and shouldnt be trusted
    as dor said use ur brain idiot[/b]
    So ur willing to screw our reputation even when u don't know the truth?

when you get emailed the payment receipt, it DOESNT contain the last 4 digits of cc, meaning it doesnt have the neccesary info that k2 asks for.

Im not sure if when using c&b, but if there was atleast 1 cc purchase on the acct, and dark3lf ONLY had the emails, he woudlnt have the neccesary info to change pw from another account.

sexy Owa

when you get emailed the payment receipt, it DOESNT contain the last 4 digits of cc, meaning it doesnt have the neccesary info that k2 asks for.

Im not sure if when using c&b, but if there was atleast 1 cc purchase on the acct, and dark3lf ONLY had the emails, he woudlnt have the neccesary info to change pw from another account.[/b]
    hes right it just shows the date and purchase type

liquidkk

Well, I still don't think darkelf did it. He was always really good to me and he never scammed me when we did a trade which involved me trusting him a good bit. Idk what to think tbh, throwing accusations at anyone won't solve anything. As far as the email goes that I gave, I'm not sure if it had payment info in it or not, but im pretty sure it didn't.
    So ur willing to screw our reputation even when u don't know the truth?[/b]
    well i dont think it was u,almost sure it was darkelf and anyway if darkelf willing to screw fumar which used his own money to buy stuff for his chars and im sure worked hard for them so yes , im willing to screw his reputation

Fallensix

well i dont think it was u,almost sure it was darkelf and anyway if darkelf willing to screw fumar which used his own money to buy stuff for his chars and im sure worked hard for them so yes , im willing to screw his reputation[/b]
    but the problem is that you cant be sure that Dark3lf did it! And I think you cant screw his reputation with proofless comments -.-

Banned

What you morons don't realize is that 1 month - 6 month prior, K2 disabled all information edit on their website. To change the password, you needed to submit all the payment info. To change the secret question, you needed to submit all the payment info. To change your grandmother's diaper, yet again, - payment info. What if Vacant submited a couple of tickets, containing all his payment info, and Dark3lf read it?

If it is not Dark3lf, it is Vacant. If it is not Vacant, it is Dark3lf. "Both of them are innocent" defense that Fallensix wrote is retarded. He should get shot at and pissed on for being a waste of the divine rights that nature has given us - critical thinking. Hey! but if it wasn't both of them, it was a field fairy in pink tu-tus and a golden glittery wand, who descended from the heavans just to steal a knight online account.

I believe it is Dark3lf. He has the motive.

What you morons don't realize is that 1 month - 6 month prior, K2 disabled all information edit on their website. To change the password, you needed to submit all the payment info. To change the secret question, you needed to submit all the payment info. To change your grandmother's diaper, yet again, - payment info. What if Vacant submited a couple of tickets, containing all his payment info, and Dark3lf read it?

If it is not Dark3lf, it is Vacant. If it is not Vacant, it is Dark3lf. "Both of them are innocent" defense that Fallensix wrote is retarded. He should get shot at and pissed on for being a waste of the divine rights that nature has given us - critical thinking. Hey! but if it wasn't both of them, it was a field fairy in pink tu-tus and a golden glittery wand, who descended from the heavans just to steal a knight online account.

I believe it is Dark3lf. He has the motive.[/b]
    Good lord, please stop posting about stuff you know nothing about. You coulden't change your SQ, you couldent change your email, you coulden't change jack shit even when sending tickets because I've tried multiple times and failed. I DID send a ticket asking K2 to change my email but they refused of cource, and I really can't remember if I put in payment info or not (however I am fairly sure I didn't). To verify this Fumar can log and see which tickets were sent.

I've already proven myself innocent with solid evidence (I.E it would be completely impossible for me to know the unseal SQ), and I really don't think darkelf did it because he had a good chance to run off with my acc and give me fake info but he didn't.... everything was exactly as described.

Do you really think K2 would resolve an issue like this in only 3 days. K2 has only helped me once to get an account back, and this was years ago when they had live chat. I could be mistaken, but K2 is never that quick to respond unless it is a billing issue. As far as a motive, idk the situation with the trade between fumar and darkelf. I was never told any details.

dorpwn

I believe it is Dark3lf. He has the motive.[/b]
    +1 exacly what i said earlier in this topic
    but dont worry fallensix will come again with his empty head without brain and say both are innocent
    i dunno if its sad or is it funny

1 more thing i have to say is that if he didnt scam before doesnt mean he cant do it now, and he did so stop saying "he could run off with my items but he didnt" thats retarded too
    regarding to what happen between them before darkelf scammed him is that he had put wrong email for the priest he traded with fumar so it got stuck - this was posted too

Banned Senior Member

Eventho I dont like vacant much , I think its dark3lf since vacant won't do such things but you cant know

Eventho I dont like vacant much , I think its dark3lf since vacant won't do such things but you cant know [/b]
    You don't like me because I blocked you on msn for spaming the crap out of me? -.-

Anyways I'm out of this thread. I can't sit here and swear to you darkelf didn't do it cause I don't know, but I don't think he would do such a thing. I don't see any problem with me thinking that untill some solid evidence is posted.

sexy Owa

+1 exacly what i said earlier in this topic
    but dont worry fallensix will come again with his empty head without brain and say both are innocent
    i dunno if its sad or is it funny

1 more thing i have to say is that if he didnt scam before doesnt mean he cant do it now, and he did so stop saying "he could run off with my items but he didnt" thats retarded too
    regarding to what happen between them before darkelf scammed him is that he had put wrong email for the priest he traded with fumar so it got stuck - this was posted too[/b]
    you now have made about 4 pointless flaming posts that wont help fumar get his shit back at all :/ helping to find evidence would be good

As Ethernal said earlier dark3lf couldnt have taken the account without having the last 4 digits of the cc, emails dont give that they give date and time and type of purchase how could he have done it without the cc info :/ he couldnt have >.<

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i&#39;ve known vacant for 3 yrs, shared ALL my acc infos with him n i have not lost 1 single item. he could&#39;ve easily taken off with over 2k usd of items by now(maybe more since he knows all the SA n stuff to my accs), don&#39;t think he needs to wait til now to scam h34r:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast