Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mmhmm id Iike to type something here.. Dark3If dosent have to Iog on the maiI, that Vacant regged to the ...
Page: 8

Banned

mmhmm

id Iike to type something here..

Dark3If dosent have to Iog on the maiI, that Vacant regged to the account, since DarkEIf can just Iog on the homepage, and change the emaiI there, without Iogging the oId emaiI, if he did the account security update and got the 3 sq´s.

If u wonna change password on an account, from an externaI account, K2 asks for MORE than 1 payment, they refused to change pass of one of my accounts that way, and i gave them info of the Iast 3 months i bought prem.

I do not know any of u guys very weII, and ive never done trades with any of u, i just knows, when i trade accounts, i dont access the oId users maiI to get any payment infos or so... i just go stright to the homepage and change the emaiI and Password, then i send in a cz ticket and get the SQ´s changed.

Good Iuck with it aII

mmhmm

id Iike to type something here..

Dark3If dosent have to Iog on the maiI, that Vacant regged to the account, since DarkEIf can just Iog on the homepage, and change the emaiI there, without Iogging the oId emaiI, if he did the account security update and got the 3 sq´s.

If u wonna change password on an account, from an externaI account, K2 asks for MORE than 1 payment, they refused to change pass of one of my accounts that way, and i gave them info of the Iast 3 months i bought prem.

I do not know any of u guys very weII, and ive never done trades with any of u, i just knows, when i trade accounts, i dont access the oId users maiI to get any payment infos or so... i just go stright to the homepage and change the emaiI and Password, then i send in a cz ticket and get the SQ´s changed.

Good Iuck with it aII[/b]
    ur L key doesnt work? :mellow:

Thomzz

rofl ^_^ thats something different that using ý instead of i

Banned

Nope my keyboard on the laptop got fucked so when i wrote that, i had to write i´s instead of l´s XD

laptop is gettin repair´d now

DragonFire

If it makes you guys feel anybetter, even though I don&#39;t really know any of you..you can just blame it on me. Since you have yet to prove anything in 6 pages...lets just say Dragonfire did it..and call it that. <_<

Banned

buh dragonfire is a scammer! xD

wonder what they came up to, like 2 days ago i posted here? XD

Banned

When someone changes password right now, K2 emails the new password to the email for which the account is registered to by default - or as K2 says a "new security measure". So when buying the account, if you changed the password before changing the email, your new password was sent to the previous owner&#39;s email. That could also be one of the reasons how he hacked/scammed you.

Infact, I can strongly argue that this is exactly what happened.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678