Dcing more than usual

This is a discussion on Dcing more than usual within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Question One : Ok so i tend to dc after 15-20mins of being afk all the time. I cant sell ...
Page: 1

Question One: Ok so i tend to dc after 15-20mins of being afk all the time. I cant sell anything anymore cause i dc. I have 4gb RAM and an ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics card (i know theres better). These are decent/better than most laptops but i continue to get dced at those times. Help? No its not arrow shower hack or dc hack cause im merching >.<

Question Two: All of a sudden my KO takes about one minute to load from pressing start on update complete (then allow cause its vista) to see the "K2 Network". I load fast and exit fast but this is the only problem. Any ideas there either?

Shimmy

Question One: Ok so i tend to dc after 15-20mins of being afk all the time. I cant sell anything anymore cause i dc. I have 4gb RAM and an ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics card (i know theres better). These are decent/better than most laptops but i continue to get dced at those times. Help? No its not arrow shower hack or dc hack cause im merching >.<

Question Two: All of a sudden my KO takes about one minute to load from pressing start on update complete (then allow cause its vista) to see the "K2 Network". I load fast and exit fast but this is the only problem. Any ideas there either?[/b]
    As stupid as this may sound? the computers not going in a &#39;stand by&#39; mode of some sort is it?

Vista has alot of &#39;Power Saving&#39; shit, just seems more annoying to me?