Graphics Card Problem

This is a discussion on Graphics Card Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just bought a diamond 1gb Gddr3 Ati hd 4670 graphics. But wen i play the games i see that ...
Page: 1

Brutorious

I just bought a diamond 1gb Gddr3 Ati hd 4670 graphics. But wen i play the games i see that graphics of the game is the same of the card i had before which was a 256 ati video card. Is there something i gotta do to change the graphics to be of better quality? I knw there is something i can do but i dont know what i did before to make it better. I lag in moradon which i know i shouldn't be laggin like i am right now. So if there is anyone who can give me suggestions, blow me away . Thank you

Wich CPU do you have? Maybe your cpu / mobo cant handle the card and therefore there wont change much with buying an new card :P

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Driver update?
    Change game Settings?

if not then, you need to look at your overall pc performance,
    CPU,Motherboard,
    Doesnt your system meet the min requirements of the GFX card. and So on.

Brutorious

Well using tuneup utilities it says my mainboard is NF-CK804. I furgot wat the actualy motherboard is. But thing is i rememeber that games liek ko was runnin way smoother than it is now for liek 3 days but hten my computer turned off (dad turned it off^^) and i tried turnin it back on and monitor didnt work so i put old video card in adn then worked again. I put the 1gb video card in and game graphcis went to shit. It isnt as smooth as it was supposed to be i jus wanna noe wat i have to do.

if you're looking for better quality in games.
    Choose the highest resolution and 32/64bit settings.
    Oh and dx10