Graphics issue..white blocks

This is a discussion on Graphics issue..white blocks within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This has been happening pretty often lately, need to reboot and it goes away..wtf i need to do? drivers are ...
Page: 1

This has been happening pretty often lately, need to reboot and it goes away..wtf i need to do? drivers are up to date..

What type of card, and do you know the avg. temp. inside the PC?

just the factory onboard..Nivida geforce 6150 LE, don't know the temps where can i check ? And i never had this issue before, until I reformatted before new new server, then updated vid drivers to newest

Sorry totally forgot I posted here, if you haven't fixed the problem yet, it could have to do with the newest drivers conflicting with your hardware. Just rollback to the drivers you were using previously and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't help then a couple things could be wrong. Most likely though your card is overheating, have you ever cleaned inside your pc before?

ive got the same problem. :s

deathntaxes

yea im having a smiular problem i made a vid of it happening and i got some pics lol you should look its kinda funny lol

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/he...2_31_161131.jpg
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...lerofgod/1.jpg

and heres the vid lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCvRhld8-54

Sorry totally forgot I posted here, if you haven't fixed the problem yet, it could have to do with the newest drivers conflicting with your hardware. Just rollback to the drivers you were using previously and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesn't help then a couple things could be wrong. Most likely though your card is overheating, have you ever cleaned inside your pc before?[/b]
    it started occuring after a fresh reformat, so the factory installed drivers were doing it as well as the updated ones

it started occuring after a fresh reformat, so the factory installed drivers were doing it as well as the updated ones[/b]
    At any point did you not have this problem? It's not always necessary to update your drivers to the most up to date version, reason being is that the newest drivers could conflict with older video cards.

I suggest just trying out different versions until you get one that works, and if none of them do, it could be because the on board is failing and you may have to purchase a new card soon. Does this only happen with KO or other games as well?

i have same problem.
    i uninstaled ko and graphic card, reinstaled all again , updated G card and still same shit

Nissim

+1

sisakCRO

guys try to install(update) directX

assasin375

I had this but then i started playing with my weapon effects off and i havn't got it since

i had the same problem when i extart the fast loading patch into the folder needed to reinstall the game,

i had it and reinstalled ko and now its ok help it helps