Fucking server restarts are RETARDED

This is a discussion on Fucking server restarts are RETARDED within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont fucking understand why they bring up half the servers and leave other half down jus makes more fucking ...
Page: 1

i dont fucking understand why they bring up half the servers and leave other half down jus makes more fucking lag not to mention that half ppl in my clan are getting failed logging into olympia half are fucking trying to drain isiloon other half are reloading ko trying to get passed logging the fuck in

who else is getting this problem and where do u live i wanna figure out wat the problem is and the solution

RiseAgainst_

Try these ips:

Count=2
    IP0=207.38.30.56
    IP1=login.knightonlineworld.com

RiseAgainst_

Try these ips:

Count=2
    IP0=207.38.30.56
    IP1=login.knightonlineworld.com[/b]
    were getting past the login server just fine we get failed logging into olympia after logging in and clicking on the server

RiseAgainst_

Oh yea sorry my bad..

Nothing else u can really do than restarting pcs ipconfig/renew ipconfig/flushdns, repairing internet OR waiting

Oh yea sorry my bad..

Nothing else u can really do than restarting pcs ipconfig/renew ipconfig/flushdns, repairing internet OR waiting[/b]
    dont think thats it i flushed did everything possible and wat i originally thought last server restart was that some backbones cannot get maybe its not opened on k2's end but today ppl that couldn't get in last time got in this time yet i still couldn't along with others

RiseAgainst_

I know it has happened to me a shitload of times, thats why like i said all u can do besides doing that or breaking into the K2 building is waiting

Besides its just a game bro

yep happens to me all the time too, some can login some cant, when i cant login when others can i just try other server and usually goes in. pisses me off tbh lose alot of bosses because of it.