Vista64

This is a discussion on Vista64 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Reinstalled KO , when it goes to update after downloading patch 1454 keeps saying " failed ". Vista64...
Page: 1

DuWolf

Reinstalled KO , when it goes to update after downloading patch 1454 keeps saying " failed ".

Vista64

KalaBunga Senior Member

re-install or download the new client and restart pc i had that one 2 or just do this. install ko on pc wiht windows copy ko to a pc wiht vista wokrs make sure its fully updated before you copy

the_stiffmeister

i have same problem man.

i have downloaded it like 2534125412million times and everytime it does the same thing.

and when u say copy it, how d u mean? like on a flash drive?

DuWolf

uninstall
    reboot
    delete KnightOnline folder
    reboot
    install.

For some reason that worked for me

KokoGG

i recentaly got vista and when i installed ko i had the same problem with vista 32-bit home premium but it was on 1472 it kept doing it i had to manually patch that patch and the rest went through

the_stiffmeister

well i tried manually installing all the patches also, but it failed to extract there also...

KokoGG

well i tried manually installing all the patches also, but it failed to extract there also...[/b]

that dosent make sense because i just opened the zip and dragged all the files from the patch zip into the knight online folder and changed the [Version] in the server notepad thing to the one of the patch you just replaced the files in the ko folder to

atom9

alright. well i just downloaded the game sucessfully. downloaded the patches successfully. and now i start the game. i get throught xtrap just fine. goes to the black screen. then all of a sudden it says: Xtrap.xt has stopped working-a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

bullshit.

KokoGG

Tip of the Day: Did you know that Windows Vista is really shitty for gaming?

now i just wait for my 360 gogo need for speed pro street when it comes out