GreaTTouch hacked [Diez]

This is a discussion on GreaTTouch hacked [Diez] within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I lost my whole account on Sunday.If you see GT online ,its not the real owner.The hacker plays with it ...
Page: 1

GreaTTouuch

Default GreaTTouch hacked [Diez]

I lost my whole account on Sunday.If you see GT online ,its not the real owner.The hacker plays with it .As i see hacker got all items .He is not using my items on it.GT is human now.The hacker did it.I am in Turkey to solve that problem .I can't log in to site. As you know there is an ip ban thats why Steve made this topic for me.
    Don't add him to your parties and clans.
    I hope i'll get it back..

Wyvern

so bad

when i got hacked.. changed info, then spammed cs for ages and they eventually helped me out.. but i guess since you cant log on the site, that sux.. the site is case sensitive, so make sure u are typing it with or without the caps, etc. i saw ur mage as hh said hey erdem, and he said hey back -______- thought it was u. zZZZ well i hope it works out for u.. but i guess since u cant even read this post its kinda worthless.

Mario

omg GT noooo

/ Miri