Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grmalj c-west scammer !

This is a discussion on Grmalj c-west scammer ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Souls Im going to look into this, Sheer were u selling for this Grmalj guy? cos you ...
Page: 2

BenKaz

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Im going to look into this, Sheer were u selling for this Grmalj guy? cos you obviously knew he was going to be a scammer?

ha .. lol how i know he gonna scam me ? he asked to log mine warrior and chek .. i took out raptor +8 and giwed him id pw .. boom after 3mins i cant log

Quote Originally Posted by BenKaz View Post
    ha .. lol how i know he gonna scam me ? he asked to log mine warrior and chek .. i took out raptor +8 and giwed him id pw .. boom after 3mins i cant log
    Did i aim any of those questions towards you?

Sheer4Cold

Im going to look into this, Sheer were u selling for this Grmalj guy? cos you obviously knew he was going to be a scammer?
    Can u explain better this question,cuz didnt understand u completly.Tell me what u exactly want to know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheer4Cold View Post
    Can u explain better this question,cuz didnt understand u completly.Tell me what u exactly want to know ?
    Were you selling items/ chars for this Grmalj guy? because in your pm it shows his name?

Sheer4Cold

Were you selling items/ chars for this Grmalj guy? because in your pm it shows his name?
    Ah that...nah im never selling nothing for this guy,cuz didint play on this acc like 5-6 months.Every scam and screen shot which talking about Grmalj has made BenKaz ( ko4life name ) [email protected] ,they took my accaunt when i tried to sell it.And now they made problem to me , cuz every scamm were laid on me.For sure u can Compare screen shoots which talking about scamming ppl from Grmalj accaunt and this post , mean compare dates of post.
    Anything else u want to know ?

Banned

lol shane there are many proofs almost whole c-west knows now Grimaj or how ever called and Sheer4Cold are scammers

BenKaz

because its true grmalj is scammer .. i paid moneys for Witron humans rogue 80lvl archer for that grmalj char .. then itried to sell it 1 fucker scammed it so its all ok all will call u scammer because you scammed mine accout .. i paid for this account so its means thats mine !

Sheer4Cold

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    lol shane there are many proofs almost whole c-west knows now Grimaj or how ever called and Sheer4Cold are scammers
    As first, u should know few things before u start writing about some1 who didnt do nothing to u :

1st: First check all posts about me and about my ko4life experience , mean gimme all proofs of mine scamming from this accaunt ( Grmalj )

2nd: U shold check dates when are threads wrote and compare them ( This is more concerned to Moder/Admins ) but nvm , everybody whos interested about this will check it.

3rd: The problem of all people is that they write the same like every1,they confirms what all writes in other they dunno nothing about that.U're the one of them.

BenKaz

i dont wanna read ur replie sorry u scammed me thats all u scammer and close that topic he is scammer

Sheer4Cold

Quote Originally Posted by BenKaz View Post
    i dont wanna read ur replie sorry u scammed me thats all u scammer and close that topic he is scammer
    i didnt asked u nothing...

The scammers would sell their mother for ko .... guys do not trust no 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12