ftp error

This is a discussion on ftp error within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since ko wasnt working. i uninstalled ko, and reinstalled it. the launcher started to update the patches. until i get ...
Page: 1

Default ftp error

since ko wasnt working.
    i uninstalled ko, and reinstalled it.
    the launcher started to update the patches. until i get ftp error
    i downloaded the autopatch already, but when i try install it it's saying i dont got right Ko version yet.
    what should i do, i have been trying everything all day long, and nothing worked yet.
    please give me some advice

newk

i did the same thing except im not up to frie drake patch and im getting this ftp erroer...........

CharlieMurphy

Originally posted by newk
    i did the same thing except im not up to frie drake patch and im getting this ftp erroer...........
    i feel yah bro far out =D [same shit for me]

newk

does any 1 even reply to these posts?

savants

:lol: similar here, before new patch came, i knew it would automatically looking for KO in default folder (Crogram files...etc) to patch that, and i havent re-installed ko for years so i decided to reinstall... i reinstalled, downloaded FireDrake a couple days before it comes up, and wait. BUT i forgot to update my client... to install FireDrake we need newest version of client, and i had 1.299. Now the only way i can do (and people who have same probs) is wait till KnightOnlineWorld let us update... or somehow find the update files manually.
    gl :unsure: