Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The guy that hacked me

This is a discussion on The guy that hacked me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div> Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa @ <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH tolga that peice of shit UgUrKa_TuRKa is insulting jews ...
Page: 2

Akabubu

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

tolga that peice of shit UgUrKa_TuRKa

is insulting jews and he just said he doesn't care about it but I do say bye bye to this forums ugurka
    Zuahaha dont make me laugh. Am i insultin u oow Do u afraid of Nazi Flag . Nazi Flag=israel flag i mean they r both killin innocent ppl.
    i wish that israel will throw a nuclear missle on ur country u motherfuker nazi k?[/b]
    I wish you just stfu and ignore retarded people :mellow:

MrPayne

haha innocent, we say 48 hours b4 we exploed any shit up but your hizballa tards keeping all people inside the house and then everybody die, kk babamusun?

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by MrPayne
    haha innocent, we say 48 hours b4 we exploed any shit up but your hizballa tards keeping all people inside the house and then everybody die, kk babamusun?
    Bla Bla Bla ^_^ ... israel is just child-murderer.They can just attack to poor-countries.They cant attact to even Syria.

Wyvern

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrPayne
    Bla Bla Bla ^_^ ... israel is just child-murderer.They can just attack to poor-countries.They cant attact to even Syria.[/b]
    ya ugur bi siktir kalk git ya illa kızıştıracan ortalığı demi ? senin işin gücün yokmu olum stfu aq !

Deniz

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

is insulting jews and he just said he doesn't care about it but I do say bye bye to this forums ugurka
    Zuahaha dont make me laugh. Am i insultin u oow Do u afraid of Nazi Flag . Nazi Flag=israel flag i mean they r both killin innocent ppl.[/b]
    hmm maybe its true c0z nazis and Israels killing sinless ppl... :angry: :angry:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Deniz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deniz)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

Zuahaha dont make me laugh. Am i insultin u oow Do u afraid of Nazi Flag . Nazi Flag=israel flag i mean they r both killin innocent ppl.
    hmm maybe its true c0z nazis and Israels killing sinless ppl... :angry: :angry:[/b]
    well guy told me to ignore retarded ppl..israelis killing sinless ppl and what about the hizbullah? look at the 2 sides and stop saying dumb things coz israel didnt even start that war :rollseyes:

Akabubu

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by Deniz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Deniz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

hmm maybe its true c0z nazis and Israels killing sinless ppl... :angry: :angry:[/b]
    well guy told me to ignore retarded ppl..israelis killing sinless ppl and what about the hizbullah? look at the 2 sides and stop saying dumb things coz israel didnt even start that war :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

actually Israel did start the war.. it's the first time a country starts a war because of 3 kidnapped soldiers. Israel started the war to defend Israeli people and eliminate Hizbullah.

Nazis wanted to conquer the world, Israeli people only wanna defend themselves from terrorists.. they say they're gonna bomb before they do and give people chance to leave, but they stay and it's their problem.

I'm not gonna post about it anymore.. I don't care what you guys think, you should keep your opinions for yourselves and stop posting shit.

Cocaine

i think im going into the military just so i might get the chance to fuck some turkish people right in the face.

Havic

Originally posted by Akabubu

I'm not gonna post about it anymore.. I don't care what you guys think, you should keep your opinions for yourselves and stop posting shit.

+1

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Originally posted by Cocaine
    i think im going into the military just so i might get the chance to fuck some turkish people right in the face.
    again Bla bla bla. israel cant kill even 1 Turk.

@FT3R5H()CK

again Bla bla bla. israel cant kill even 1 Turk.[/quote]
    if bush only started to play ko :rollseyes:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Akabubu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akabubu)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)
    Originally posted by Deniz
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-ViSeH

hmm maybe its true c0z nazis and Israels killing sinless ppl... :angry: :angry:
    well guy told me to ignore retarded ppl..israelis killing sinless ppl and what about the hizbullah? look at the 2 sides and stop saying dumb things coz israel didnt even start that war :rollseyes:[/b]
    actually Israel did start the war.. it's the first time a country starts a war because of 3 kidnapped soldiers. Israel started the war to defend Israeli people and eliminate Hizbullah.

Nazis wanted to conquer the world, Israeli people only wanna defend themselves from terrorists.. they say they're gonna bomb before they do and give people chance to leave, but they stay and it's their problem.

I'm not gonna post about it anymore.. I don't care what you guys think, you should keep your opinions for yourselves and stop posting shit.[/b][/quote]
    then they would kidnap more and more..if we wont erase the hizbullah bush would do it like he did in iraq and afganistan anyway :lol:
    oh and something turka,israel cant kill 1 turk,they can 1 hit u all xD

blackholesun

Please stop talk about it here , the community of this game is far better than talking about such topics ( so I thought ) .
    Sitting behind the computer , so I see , and talking about it its far easier than running between mortar bombs and 7.62 bullets for your lives and see your friends die .
    At last I am at home and as I check the forum of the game I liked so much , I dont want to hear some little kid bragging about me killing innocents .
    So ban the little kid and talk about KO . sorry for the timing I dont see home much .

Someone on this forum said that I "provoke" all those posts about Israel and whatever going on here, this person should go back to first page and show me where exactly I did it, or was it some retard who thinks he's smart?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    Well-Done alper yes its a Turk name. n n00bzz this picture 4 u.
    I don't say this often but you infuriate me to the point of absolute hatred. I think you are the most horrid person I have ever had the displeasure of being subjected to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast