Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB

This is a discussion on Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg, sry about the hack, alot of items u lost,...
Page: 2

silverbuffer18

omfg, sry about the hack, alot of items u lost,

I_JuST_OwNed_U

That's actually very likely. I'm on the verge of doing it to my wife's char myself :P[/b]

my wife almost did it to me that would be 2-3k usd down the drain! She threatens me alot >_> thats why i will quit this game soon...

iiason

i was the one who paid for those items.

>.<

and so biatch tried log on my acc today also.

wtf??????

luckily sean kept on dcing da acc, and was able to move all my items. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and guys.

no sharer, dat&#39;s right, no one else has access to my acc, i changed all pass, sq, seal/unseal.

and i have spyware and macafe anti-virus. so how da fuk do someone get access to my account??????????????

i better get a roll bak MrsOwnage. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz

i was the one who paid for those items.

>.<

and so biatch tried log on my acc today also.

wtf??????

luckily sean kept on dcing da acc, and was able to move all my items. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    and guys.

no sharer, dat&#39;s right, no one else has access to my acc, i changed all pass, sq, seal/unseal.

and i have spyware and macafe anti-virus. so how da fuk do someone get access to my account??????????????

i better get a roll bak MrsOwnage. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz[/b]
    Is that your ghetto ko4life account?

Strange how your husband was the only other person who knew the account password.

iiason

Is that your ghetto ko4life account?

Strange how your husband was the only other person who knew the account password.[/b]
    nah, dixie plays the account.

but i&#39;m the owner of the acc/items

and the other person that has access is her husband, who&#39;s a personal friend of mine.

nah, dixie plays the account.

but i&#39;m the owner of the acc/items

and the other person that has access is her husband, who&#39;s a personal friend of mine.[/b]
    So 3 people have access to the account? :c

Well rather then being an ass, your complaint seems sincere, so I won&#39;t point and laugh but offer my remorse.

Hope you get a rollback.

So 3 people have access to the account? :c

Well rather then being an ass, your complaint seems sincere, so I won&#39;t point and laugh but offer my remorse.

Hope you get a rollback.[/b]

Im praying. T.T

tamachan

Im praying. T.T [/b]
    me too poor

1st. They wont give u any rollback ever, and if they do give u something to compensate u... it will be a priest impact +3 and set chitin+5, happend before...
    2nd. U bought that acc? cuz if u did theres plenty posibilitys that the old owner did it

1st. They wont give u any rollback ever, and if they do give u something to compensate u... it will be a priest impact +3 and set chitin+5, happend before...
    2nd. U bought that acc? cuz if u did theres plenty posibilitys that the old owner did it[/b]
    Do yourself a favor and read the entire topic, You will see that the account is only known by 3 people - Mrs, Her husband, Jase - Mrs is the only one that log&#39;s the account, The husband...Well, It wasen&#39;t him who scammed her - It might be that noob jase kid - jking, Their all gg :P.

Wish ya the best of luck getting a rolly backy Mrs <3

BashToBash

Usko Dont make roolbakc cuz is very hard to support , RollBack=Dupe Item. Maybe they are edit simple items for you only craps .

All have AntVirus , Antispyware but ur need Deepfreeze this program is very good, check specs in google ...

I&#39;ll get a rollback, even if i have to go to Cali, march up their and unlesh some girl fury up in their asses.

they dont do rollbacks

sorry for ya =[

Speed

DS+8 is 70.5 gbs worth ? :unsure:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast