Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB

This is a discussion on Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The same thing happened to a clannie of mine, except in his case the ONLY people that knew his password ...
Page: 3

Mooshoo

The same thing happened to a clannie of mine, except in his case the ONLY people that knew his password was him and his wife. A fault in KO's security, and I've had this personally happen, there was a thread about it just recently, is when you enter your details and log on per normal you actually log onto someones elses account. If the items arent sealed off they go. And if you request a rollback or report a compromised account that has multiple ip addresses that access it you got no hope. Pay for gold, seal your items and eradicate the chance of losing the valuable stuff on your account, especially when you have items such as a ds+8.

iiason

The same thing happened to a clannie of mine, except in his case the ONLY people that knew his password was him and his wife. A fault in KO's security, and I've had this personally happen, there was a thread about it just recently, is when you enter your details and log on per normal you actually log onto someones elses account. If the items arent sealed off they go. And if you request a rollback or report a compromised account that has multiple ip addresses that access it you got no hope. Pay for gold, seal your items and eradicate the chance of losing the valuable stuff on your account, especially when you have items such as a ds+8.[/b]
    have plat.

but the things, all those uniques are mine. but i let dixie use em from monday - friday coz of my inactivity. the ds is also mine, but yeh, we should of sealed it.

right now the husband is the very suspicious h34r: h34r: h34r: h34r:

somebody get him a divorce lawyer lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PanaKota

Is it your character or a traded one?

Is it your character or a traded one?[/b]
    Learn to read the whole topic plx.

AlteaDaPriest

items bought for USD, i dont care.

pablo escobar (aka sean/XIII) gonna kill the hacker now ? cuz he wants to kill me too

items bought for USD, i dont care.

pablo escobar (aka sean/XIII) gonna kill the hacker now ? cuz he wants to kill me too[/b]

That makes it even worse, I lost real money.

I dont know who you are but im guessing your priestwarriors incest cousin.
    If you really dont care than dont post on my topic and shove hyprocrtical words up your own ass.

kkXtyXbb <3

AlteaDaPriest

oh damn, ur so cool miss escobar mrs 14 yr old wife of sean

mammlea2

find a new husband i guess

jk

AlteaDaPriest

in her age she should not have a husband at all

in her age she should not have a husband at all[/b]

Im 17 and 18 ina few days, idk what your talking about me being 14 but dont start shit here little boy, if u got a prob with me you can PM me.

warriorsPriest

good news! Finally you get what you deserve
    mrs I have malaria but I can cure it with vitamines!/i want to die/my life is so hard/I took already every kind of drug/i am 15 years old/pls give me attention/i dont know sean but he looks cool ingame so i think he my husband/.../

and the list goes on!

and you are 15 haha funny you calling him little boy when he is older than you

btw I am not sure but does it look to you like 18 years old?

I know picture a bit blury but to me you look like 15 LOL

also a slm to sean I mean luigi the mafia boss.... I wonder if he sent his mafia again after me for this post buahaha

attention queen.

Im not even gonna say anything, i can say all the shit I want but ill let screenshots take care of it.

Heres why warriorpriest is being a dick and making himself look like a jackass, heres why he betrayed a friend and doing all this.

This is why.

iiason

lol priestwarrior and altea u both really are retard. only know to come in ppl post that doesnt even involve u to flame and bullshit about things.
    why not bother about urself. maybe because she and her husband causes u lost ur place in manggo clan so u got such a grudge on them and purposely flaming.

dear forum moderator,

if u guys see this 2 person can check their post most post they enjoy making is flaming post. especially warriorpriests. he just come do some flaming. and he doesnt just flame 1 person in forums he enjoy flame ppl post that doesnt even related to him. hope dear moderator might block him or lock his account for continue flaming in area which doesnt involve with flaming matters.
    this is a post about hacked items isnt a post about flaming.

warriorpriests,
    we all heard u say u wanna quit. quit till when? till next yr? or never ever gonna quit? u keep bullshit a lot stuff. keep pm those volts ppl to bothering them. u enjoy harrassing ppl rite? maybe u were an adbondon child which got no parents so act this way to get attention. well bravo u get ur attention.

for those who believe this 15yr old child bullshitting they must be damm stupid. well i got prove and evidence of his is damm immature and act like a kid. and he only knows how to keep disturb ppl or keep harrassing ppl. and also create his story about everything.

beware to those who buy some items in usd he is cursing u guys got hack andu guys deserve to be hacked cos of buying a lil items in usd. he did post about he selling his stuff who ever buy from him he will behind laughing u guys will deserve to got hack as what happen here.

-sean

iiason

i luv flaming !!

gogo sean n dixie, get em.

but, i&#39;m a depressed matah fuker atm, coz i jsut lost like 600 USD of shit.

anyone wanan gift me somethin??? :S

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast