Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB

This is a discussion on Hacked, 117 Gold bars BB within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thats my girl. ^.^[/b] your girl? hahahahahaha if so,your girls talk much bullshit about you Jason,look at what you wrote ...
Page: 5

warriorsPriest

Thats my girl. ^.^[/b]
    your girl? hahahahahaha if so,your girls talk much bullshit about you

Jason,look at what you wrote on IGN.... tuff boy.Dixie didn't know that your name is Jason? :lol:
    Anyways 15 years old biatch lying about her age and having an e-boyfriend that doesn't even know her real age is trying to act smart...

Do not wonder if she suddenly gets crashed by a car

Jason,look at what you wrote on IGN.... tuff boy.Dixie didn't know that your name is Jason? :lol:
    Anyways 15 years old biatch lying about her age and having an e-boyfriend that doesn't even know her real age is trying to act smart...

Do not wonder if she suddenly gets crashed by a car[/b]

How come your the only one here bitching and complaining but dont have proof of what you say?

His name isnt Jason, read his post.

I dont give a shit if some weird ass reason you think he's my e-boyfriend. He's not even my bf, we are ENGADGED. You got no proof of anything your saying and we continue to show your lying with SS's of your own words proveing your lying about everything in your statements. Anything your saying is coming straight out of your ass. But you must talk so big and tough to make up for smaller "things."

I know Maqqie isnt talking about shit me your just trying to start shit. The only thing she prolly did was call me barbie cause of my voice, which i dont even take offense too. Vulpina and Maqqie are loyal to Mangos but they are also Sean's good friends and my friends as well and they arnt the kind of gals to start shit.

iiason

wow can see from ur(warriorpriests) post how immature u r. after u hav an arguement with me u come set ur revenge here. can see how eager u wanna revenge of u got rejected from manggoes and how u hated this ppl for rejecting u. or u can say refuse to be ur friends or let u join in clan. a normal person will see that what u post is full with hate and vengence.

and ur a very good 2 headed snake. well u might dunno the meaning but i do believe some do.

if ppl that hav good IQ or a better brain than u do will see a lot from the post u've made r all with anger and vengence after ppl showing some prove of ur immature act

usually if ppl argue among each other they will ignore each other and dont even bother to talk to them or whatever. but ur act is full with anger and revenge so u come on the post to do ur flaming and cursing. and even started ur own stories which edit by u and create by u. such a childish person u r. and there is a lot of SS u purposely pm them to try get attetion on u trying to revenge.

anyway after i make this post i do believe u will reply back and flame it.
    well there is a sentence about how a person act " when a person eat the chilli he will feel the spicyness in it"

well another sentence that u might not understand cause i think u wont hav the IQ to guess what it means.
    u can keep place ur vengence ur grudge on here as u like. seriously a normal person with a normal IQ see how immature u r. to come in this post to get attention on u.

ur clannies some of them r spending huge amount of money on this game too. so u mean they r stupid too cos they spend their money on it?
    hahahahaha i think u mean them too rite?
    i feel sad for kidvan aka randomnoob now. cos he spend a lot money and he got scammed by ppl i think ur laughing at him too rite? guess so cos of what u said in ur previous post that ppl spend over 400usd is stupid and should deserve got hacked

-sean

hermdigi

martin i cant believe u can come on here and call our mangos clan scammers. ya some people did some shit when we were with tc and its all done and over with. ask eshan himself. we are all cool now.

i just cant believe u would stoop so low to make fun of people like this. when u were in mangos all we did was treat u nice and with respect. u left like 5 times and we let u back in every time then i found out all the shit that u were sayin and sean disbaned our long time ally because of you. so i banned you. you werent welcome back. then you take it as a slap in the face (maybe it is) but i try to maintain a trusting loyal nice clan not some clan that talks shit to whomever whenever.

i really do/did like you as a person even though u were emo-boy. i just dont get how you turned on us so much

GUESS WHO GOT A ROLLBACK!!>?!?!? ME THATS WHO BABY!

RippedSolid

Wow , Nice

Glad to hear

GUESS WHO GOT A ROLLBACK!!>?!?!? ME THATS WHO BABY![/b]
    grats =] and guys knock off the flame war, seriously.. glad to hear mrsownage

iiason

Do not wonder if she suddenly gets crashed by a car[/b]
    errrrm wat about my ign? how does it make me tough. iory.....errrm, wat's wrong wit it?

and y is ur 15 yr. old imature ass, even flamin me in the first place? wat have i done/said to u?

ur an idiot.

AlteaDaPriest

lol dixie another lie, i bet u just wanted atention again.
    u never got a rollback, go try to get ur attention on ur hard streets, oh my god ur pablo escobars 15 years old girlfriend they all R the fear u omg i need is course of the english amk o.c jase not is at the jason a.q

/edit: sean, come on write again "i just need one of ur hair and ur birthdate, and ur dead. dont let me get this both things at one time, im one of that people who can do whatever they want" oh yeah u can do whatever u want, in ur teenager girlfriend, i bet shes just with u just cuz of items, u make adult films with her and send em to jase aka jason aka iason the bison so he can buy u dread shields +8, smite hammers +9 and more stuff.

still maq ur weak as a mage.

and mangos, maybe u gave back the items, but u wouldnt give back if u wouldnt have got so far by urself, just a strategy to not look like scammers, u guys are big a.q thiefs and im cool on ur ass

iiason

anyone know how mad or crazy dog act and bark? well there is 1 good example of it can see how DaPriestNR1 bark in forums. i think must be the mental hospital accidently released them.
    well a monkey eaten a chilli when its feel too spicy and hot it will keep jumping around. for those who understand will know what it means. but i dont think that warriorpriest and dapriestnr1 know what it means.

everyone can see how immature this 2 is come in a post that r non related to them or non related topic to bark about this and that.

well dapriestnr1 keep bit.ching and complaining and create stories cause of his cousin got rejected from manggoes clan and very unhappy with it. just like what hermdigi stated got banned from manggoes. and he so unhappy so they team up to start this revenge.

if anyone ever read their post they can be the best flamers in ko4life.

like i said they wont stop flaming or bullshiting. well retards r always a retards.

Stop the flame war guys. That goes for Pw,altea, and jase and sean. A moderator already warned you guys.

PriestOfShadows

congratz...whatd ya get back? crappy stuff? but by the look of your post, looks like some good stuff.

Yes, well I'm glad to hear that MrsOwnage has had her issue resolved and that all is nearly well again. Sorry to see some people must behave so immaturely on our forums with flames, but I guess people can't grow up. I'm going to close this topic since you are no longer hacked, and I'm sure anyone else who has questions, they can contact MrsOwnage on msn or pms =]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345