ALL of U w/ GRAPHICS PROB RECENTLY take a LOOK

This is a discussion on ALL of U w/ GRAPHICS PROB RECENTLY take a LOOK within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THere are MANY ppl with this same problem and several posts are being made for this issue... We know it ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

THere are MANY ppl with this same problem and several posts are being made for this issue...

We know it is due to the last Patch recently released by KO...and there isn't an "all around" solution to fix this problem for everyone due to differences in graphic cards and system speeds,(i.e processors, ram etc)...

the best solution is to send as many support tickets to k2 </span> about the errors occuring in-game such as

FRAME SPLITS
    FRAME LAGS

(and the most popular...)

WHITE/Black/ and Grey BOXES and PATCHES [in place of NAMES, skill ANIMATIONS, TERRAIN, etc...etc]

25-40 MINUTES avg of online play [usually less time if in PK or EXPING (due to more activity vs simplle merchant mode)]before....

<span style="color:#0000FF">KO eventually crashing (shuttting down) as a result

I repeat, all of this is due to the last patch that was released by KO....

Sending in support tickets will not result in a sepcific solution (as we all know k2 to suck in this regard) but will FORCE K2 to release a new patch to accomidate and take actions to resolve these errors.

If you know specific solutions that have helped you in this regard, feel free to let others know...just be aware that not all of those solutions that have helped one person, will help another...

hope this helps. xD

noobpriest

send ticket is good, but now I can&#39;t even login to their web site, it keeps asking me to login first to get to customer support page or I am not Login :S

Banned

could u write a ticket for us all? im lazy at all xD

just put it in here ill copy/paste it

LC9900

same here, that&#39;s gay

007_heal

Hi, i have an ATI Raddeon X800 XL installed on my computer right now and am having trouble with white characters appearing after 15 minutes ingame. Also after about 5mins of this white characters, my computer reboots itself and/or the game freezes. The video card works fine with other games but Knight Online. This issue started after the latest X-Trap patach was released. Wondering if you guys working on a solution and how fast it will be implimented and/or what steps I should take to solve this issue. Also after reading through some of the Knight Online community forums i have figured out that more then one person is having this issue.

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

Regards,

CSR Catherene

Knight Online Customer Support

www.knightonlineworld.com

www.k2network.net[/b]
    Thats the reply that they gave to me.

i have the same thing WHITE/Black/ and Grey BOXES and PATCHES [in place of NAMES, skill ANIMATIONS, TERRAIN, etc...etc]

what should we do to fix this problem ?

theprodigy

WAIT FOR FIX. JUST WAIT. GO OUTSIDE GET SOME FRESH AIR JUST DO SOMETHING TO WAIT.

Vishnu

Just play around with the graphic options in KO and you should get a fix. Remove glowy weapons, raise/lower details, view etc. Worked for me.

Volcanic

Just play around with the graphic options in KO and you should get a fix. Remove glowy weapons, raise/lower details, view etc. Worked for me.[/b]
    No, me telling you to update your DirectX last night fixed it. Fag :P

I fixed my problem by not listen to music with Windows media player or Download, Dont realy know how this have to
    do with the graphic, But this was my solution for my problem

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I installed KO on my other partition v1453 and just copied files from my old KO folder, now almost everything works.

angrybahamut

i love ur sig noobpriest =D gryphon armor

infinityg35

just update all ur crap