Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hacked... 3rd time

This is a discussion on Hacked... 3rd time within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div> Originally posted by Shurt @ <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n rollback :P glad some hackers are dumbasses lol if ...
Page: 3

dah

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

rollback :P

glad some hackers are dumbasses

lol if its a rollback, K2 has more problems then we know. It would've been nearly a 1 month rollback xD
    They do..

A friend gave me his acct. I used to but him premium. Six months or more ago I logged on and saw he still had knight cash and bought speed pots. Then I transferred them to my acct a few days later. Yesterday I log on for the first time since then and I had forgotten whether he had knight cash or not. So, I check and he had 5kc left. I went to the inn to see what was still on the account and then had 12 sets of speed pots in the inventory. They weren't there before. I know they weren't. So, now he has 12 sets of pots on his acct.. and no one uses it.. that was yesterday. So, yesterday they did something wierd in the restart.[/b]
    Explain how my Password got changed TWICE then sir?

Ad1L

just a gay/dumb friend of gay dah that tryed to kick dah's sweety ass with his boots.

Btw dah... ReiRei = girl :x

dah

Originally posted by Ad1L
    just a gay/dumb friend of gay dah that tryed to kick dah's sweety ass with his boots.
    i have no friends Shurt is only my bum buddy not my friend and tempest is my azn stunt double for power rangers :P

dah you need to stop confiding in hookers so much you never know which of them play ko <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123