OoHYouTouchedMyTrala===Scammer

This is a discussion on OoHYouTouchedMyTrala===Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; topic says. i send money but he dont give char. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72654 He sayz: s>>lvl 75 priest but he dont give ...
Page: 1

IJaGGeRI

Default OoHYouTouchedMyTrala===Scammer

topic says. i send money but he dont give char.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=72654

He sayz: s>>lvl 75 priest but he dont give priest.I have w.u documents.3 days later i will be send this document.(ko4life).DONT BELIEVE THIS SCAMMER :blink: :blink:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9051/robyyzn2.png

He blocked me in msn :angry: :angry: :angry:

Diphosgene

hmm.........you are from NY right ?

IJaGGeRI

yep but i m not american -_- -_-

u got all his/her info right/name/address/how much u payed him/her if it turns out he/she scammed u for usd and u got the full info name address hit me wit a pm i know people who beat down mofos for usd h43r: NO j/k im 4 real

DarkFlare

mna ive seen youtouch around hes friends wit all GG i seriosly doubt hes a scammer just try top get in contact wit him b4 u over react u never know could be a misunderstandin :huh:

cool... 3 responces. :mellow:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Bah, I wasn't the one who scammed him. As I told him since the beginning of our talks in msn, the priest belonged to someone I knew, who I trusted. I live in Puerto Rico, he lives in Peru. Honestly, I never thought he would ever do something like that. It fucked me over, cus I was the one making the topic. After he picked up the money, he blocked me on msn, I didn't block you, I just haven't had time to log that msn cus I've been working on some College projects.

The guy still has ownership of the priest, and ironically, thinks I'm some sort of stupid kid, he's trying to make me sell that priest again, but I said no. I trusted the owner of the priest because he was "best friends" to the guy I had been helping for over a year now. My friend (the guy I've helped) had proven to be rightful and legit when doing USD trades, and since he trusted his "friend" he asked me to help him sell his priest, which I did.

You don't know how sorry I am this had to happen to you, and believe me, if I had that kinds of money I would've payed you your money back even if it wasn't me who took it. But I don't have that kind of money, and I got betrayed as much as you did. I'm not a scammer, else I would've made tons of money out of this game, which I haven't.

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Bah, I wasn't the one who scammed him. As I told him since the beginning of our talks in msn, the priest belonged to someone I knew, who I trusted. I live in Puerto Rico, he lives in Peru. Honestly, I never thought he would ever do something like that. It fucked me over, cus I was the one making the topic. After he picked up the money, he blocked me on msn, I didn't block you, I just haven't had time to log that msn cus I've been working on some College projects. *

The guy still has ownership of the priest, and ironically, thinks I'm some sort of stupid kid, he's trying to make me sell that priest again, but I said no. I trusted the owner of the priest because he was "best friends" to the guy I had been helping for over a year now. My friend (the guy I've helped) had proven to be rightful and legit when doing USD trades, and since he trusted his "friend" he asked me to help him sell his priest, which I did. *

You don't know how sorry I am this had to happen to you, and believe me, if I had that kinds of money I would've payed you your money back even if it wasn't me who took it. But I don't have that kind of money, and I got betrayed as much as you did. I'm not a scammer, else I would've made tons of money out of this game, which I haven't.
    That sucks.. who was the owner of the priest? The only 75 priest from Peru I know of would have been Dro. :mellow: But of cource it wasent dro cause dro was female priest, and was already sold. Anyways dro wouldent scam anyone. It would be nice to know the scammers name, may prevent future mishaps.

Just another reason to never deal with western union, its total bs how insecure their system is.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

VenQTagoElLove

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OohYouTouchedMyTraLa
    Bah, I wasn't the one who scammed him. As I told him since the beginning of our talks in msn, the priest belonged to someone I knew, who I trusted. I live in Puerto Rico, he lives in Peru. Honestly, I never thought he would ever do something like that. It fucked me over, cus I was the one making the topic. After he picked up the money, he blocked me on msn, I didn't block you, I just haven't had time to log that msn cus I've been working on some College projects. *

The guy still has ownership of the priest, and ironically, thinks I'm some sort of stupid kid, he's trying to make me sell that priest again, but I said no. I trusted the owner of the priest because he was "best friends" to the guy I had been helping for over a year now. My friend (the guy I've helped) had proven to be rightful and legit when doing USD trades, and since he trusted his "friend" he asked me to help him sell his priest, which I did. *

That sucks.. who was the owner of the priest? The only 75 priest from Peru I know of would have been Dro. :mellow: But of cource it wasent dro cause dro was female priest, and was already sold. Anyways dro wouldent scam anyone. It would be nice to know the scammers name, may prevent future mishaps.

Just another reason to never deal with western union, its total bs how insecure their system is.[/b]
    who says kenneth doesn;t scam.. he scammed my heart :angry:

Amine

Indeed, he took my heart as well