Hacked

This is a discussion on Hacked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey .. any1 from tech can help me please ? i got hacked on ares name ImWatchingYou .. can i ...
Page: 1

Selvagio

Hey .. any1 from tech can help me please ? i got hacked on ares name ImWatchingYou .. can i got a rollback day hacked 15.01.2007 ... please or tell me how can i get my items back ... because i`ve played to much time and i don`t wanna lose that items ... please jsut help me .. i`m premium user!!!!!

Selvagio

i must change my sec to .. can u help me please with that to ?

Sno0p

omfg

buzz me on messenger T_t

:MOLDER:

omggggggggg!! plz roll back this gay !!

this is just a fansite....

:MOLDER:

ye but maybe some fans can help him say who to contact ...zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

Selvagio

i play this game ... 4 years now ... i`ve got hacked 3 times ... i didn`t ask for help because i didn`t haved good items .... but now i can`t do that .. because i finally buyed something for me .. to play this game ..... and now i`m scrwed up ... ! just tell who to contact ... custom supprot told me that i must wait ... and stuff ! Just tell me what to do !

SomaticSense

Propably you download hack to ko.. And you got keylogger Becosue this is popural situation

Propably you download hack to ko.. And you got keylogger Becosue this is popural situation[/b]
    2 weeks old

:Necro:

if you have been playing for 4 years, you should know not to give your account info to ANYONE

:Necro:

if you have been playing for 4 years, you should know not to give your account info to ANYONE or download or used any HACKS