Hacked 900m by tuncer99

This is a discussion on Hacked 900m by tuncer99 within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it. ...
Page: 1

S4k

Default Hacked 900m by tuncer99

tuncer99 told me he was selling a shard +8 for 900m and I told him ok let me buy it.

tuncer99 then claimed that he needs to make sure that my gold isnt duped or bugged.

So he told me to get a friend, then show him the money then trade my friend the money to show him the money.. ...

So i showed tuncer99 my money, then traded CROSSOVER(my friend) the money, I accidentally put the wrong amount so i canceled the trade. The trade request pops back up and says CROSSOVER would like to trade. I press ok and put in the 900m and trade. During the time I was on vent with CROSSOVER and he told me wheres the money? I said i just gave it to you!! and he said i didnt get anything.. Then tuncer99 logs off.

I relog hoping it was just a bug and it was gone. I followed tuncer99 for about 1 hour and encounter the same thing with 9 other people trying to do the trade.

I was told the tuncer99 may have used a bot system to copy CROSSOVERS name during the trade...

Can anyone help me out please? thanks

-S4k

this happends to you every day?

-.-

banned tuncer99 ^^!

S4k

>_< same post.. tuncer99 was the main person but he also had a friend that pmed me first, but i didnt get the name

lol damn Never Trust any One

S4k

i know man, trust in the game of KO sadly should rarely be used....