Hacked acc

This is a discussion on Hacked acc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all, today I was deceived by a fellow named (BuyMyBusFTW) he wanted to buy my sina 69 (LexisNexiz) where ...
Page: 1

Crowly

Default Hacked acc

hi all, today I was deceived by a fellow named (BuyMyBusFTW) he wanted to buy my sina 69 (LexisNexiz) where it was 500H gold premium. I offer a 6GB it's agreed, and was eager to see the form I showed it to him and apparently the problem was nps'y changed the password, but then said he wants .. but can not be a fund because it has already been robbed once there, it gave him a d p sq. .. afk was 10 minutes and said that the wrong password as I changed ... Then I told him what were my other characters for example (crowly) is trying to convince me that once stolen his role, and therefore does not pay, and when I asked him when it happened it said that last Friday. this figure as I sold 2-3 weeks ago .. I have all the pictures on this matter ... if someone deigned to help thanks in advance

Crowly

ImageShack Album - 4 images
    (4 photos)
    GOLD MONK is char behind LexisNexiz ;/