Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hacked / account got taken back -_-

This is a discussion on hacked / account got taken back -_- within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought an account from sirlorddraven and 30gb's or so. I started buying gb's from a few others and some ...
Page: 1

ig0tspiked

Default hacked / account got taken back -_-

i bought an account from sirlorddraven and 30gb's or so. I started buying gb's from a few others and some items to gear up. about a week ago? Now i cannot log onto account says password has been changed. i messaged KO saying its my account but they say that the account was "hacked" and has been given to owner. I said i was owner and gave all details, but i was not able to give them the seal unseal passcode because sirlorddraven never gave me it. i pm'd him asking to give me it so he tells me to pm akio9 saying he bought the char from akio9.
    i pm akio9 about the code and he says he doesnt have it and he bought char from thejunkie. so what its just a circle go around and around? fucking bullshit.

what do i do now? anyway to recover my account?

i'm not accusing any one of these three as the scammer for acc because i have no proof to which one took it back, for all i know it was even bought by thejunkie and the person that sold him it took it back.

gg
    bb all.

oh my god?
    can u tell me the name of the rogue,is it TryM3??
    and when u buy from him,did he give u the esn code that he use on the char?
    because when i sell the char to him,i never bought premmy
    and he ask me about acc safety,he say if i bought premmy will my char be safety?
    i said yes probably,and wtf the owner cant take the acc if the another buyer bought premmy on it,as far as i know,
    and shit..gimme ur msn on my pm,lets settle this out,
    :S

i also heard that a character cant be taken back if u buy premmy, but thats not the case, my old character i had for like 3 months and i bought both kc and prem, and had all info except the birthday shit, so somehow you can get a account back even tho some1 else bought prem on it

ahh god damn so those 2 guys thejunkie and sirlordraven said they are quitting tho
    i try to contact raven but no response aswell hes msn is 24/7 offline,
    a few help will be nice to see if that guy online or no..
    =.=

please post me some proof, any proof of anything you got and let me look at it.

sorry for your loss. Pm me if you need any helping posting screenshots

ig0tspiked

okay let me first of all make a few things clear-

THIS TOPIC IS TO WARN ANYONE OF BUYING THE CHAR NAMED trym3. IT IS A WARNING.

since i have ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of WHICH previous or unknown owner of this account has hacked it back, i cannot point a finger! i'm pretty pissed off at loosing around $300 new zealand dollars, I do NOT want to ruin akio9 or sirlorddraven or junkie's names. I do not have any way of knowing which one of them IF ANY of them have taken it.

and gotspiked me myself try to contact either raven or junkie but their keep offline or block me idk,and if 1,2 or 3 days more they didnt come online,lets post the acc info here so ppl will know about that rogue,up to you tho

akio's gg no way he scam any acc i sold him one long time ago and he got info first thn i got money for it.

kurwaaaaa long time no see <33
    well he didnt accused me a scammer lol,he just wondering tho >.<
    well if i was him i probably thinking like that,now just need to contact junkie and raven :S

well dude i never brought esn code on it i never gotten the sea code from it that account only person who can take it back was junkie or you uesd a 3rd part tool on it or was seen bug abouse as i done many trade and not once i had this i brought the accoutn of akio with out perm and seal code then he got it off junkie best bet is that dud ejunkie he sold few dogey accounts so as fair i been not online i been looking after my sick son that why i have been online and reason why i am quitting is i had a nuff of this game and its bugs and ppl reunie my name like you are and other shit so like i say only way you got hack is you keylog share it give info out or the junkie dude as i said onces again i never gotten a seal code of it when i brought or never had perm on it

ahh well mwooley aka raven is online and talking to meh atm,he said he didnt bought premmy on it,and damn this confusing me up,can u gimme ur msn tho :/

edit:now raven already clear it up..probably junkie did,ill try to contact him still no respond.this is gay :/
    Last edited by akio9; 08-28-2010 at 07:09 PM.

like i said i never brought perm and i try all the password i had on that account it has been change i think the real guy own it took it back not me

ig0tspiked

yeah i'll PM you it now. i dont want to give the acc info out here because im going to buy premmy on a different account and see if i can recover it or something. idk.

like i said spike you sure you did;t uesd 3rd part tool or that or let your info out

ig0tspiked

yes <.< third party tools have never been used by me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast