Hacked again

This is a discussion on Hacked again within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got hacked after using a knight noah site. ( my own fault). So i changed my password and clean ...
Page: 1

jeffstacih

Default Hacked again

i got hacked after using a knight noah site. ( my own fault). So i changed my password and clean out some viruses and started using a spyware program.

2 weeks later... In merchant mode last night got dced and boom stuff all gone again.

Now for my question. should i just leave the account assuming they know to much about the account or are they still using a keylogger that I cant find?

format ur pc and change account email or it's email's password. save ur password in txt file with visual keyboard and use ctrl-c and ctrl-v to login dont ever type ur pass on keyboard.
    ps: get an internet security software ( such as kaspersky int. security )

next time make sure it's a popular gold website. the popular ones tend not to have keyloggers. either way, make sure your firewall is set on MAXIMUM security before you decide to go to their websites to be extra safe. if anything tries to get through to ur computer, it will let you know. never download anything.

btw i think keyloggers can still read copy/paste text. i dont know for sure though.

Banned Member

try use programs ( zemana anti key logger ver 1.9 )

1: use another computer or do tha format c: solution on the one u have.... 2: seal ur shit, if you dont, you basically asking for what u get -.-.!!!