Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hacked! Farewell all

This is a discussion on Hacked! Farewell all within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; few monthes ago:...
Page: 3

few monthes ago:

Ayman4u

dude u got plague in DF ? 3sr4rcash hacked too i heard :S

Pretorian_BG

dude u got plague in DF ? 3sr4rcash hacked too i heard :S[/b]

true ....
    we are cursed :blink:

japo

he lost all his items that were sealed :S holy shitttttttttttttttttttttt
    md+9 etc

fukko

Somethig isnt right here. For all of the ppl that got hacked in DF talk with each other. see if there is a file or something that was sent to you by 1 person( same for every1) this is starting to sound like some1 in DF is sending out keyloggers. The fact that even sealed items were taken supports this. If no1 had that info that would be the only way for them to accuire it. Idk if some1 has sent you all a "ss" with a keylogger in it or not but this could be 1 explaination as to why SO MANY DF ppl have been hacked in the last few days. And to the lowlife hacker scum, Get some nerve, Get some balls, Your a FUKING PARASITE and you will be revealed sooner or later.

As for the ppl in DF GL to you guys I hope you can figure out who this peice of shit is and make him pay.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Somethig isnt right here. For all of the ppl that got hacked in DF talk with each other. see if there is a file or something that was sent to you by 1 person( same for every1) this is starting to sound like some1 in DF is sending out keyloggers. The fact that even sealed items were taken supports this. If no1 had that info that would be the only way for them to accuire it. Idk if some1 has sent you all a "ss" with a keylogger in it or not but this could be 1 explaination as to why SO MANY DF ppl have been hacked in the last few days. And to the lowlife hacker scum, Get some nerve, Get some balls, Your a FUKING PARASITE and you will be revealed sooner or later.

As for the ppl in DF GL to you guys I hope you can figure out who this peice of shit is and make him pay.[/b]
    +8903465063423056203856023856

Sure are a lot of rogues getting hacked.

Are there any rogues who have been proven to be scammers in DF?

ShaaKa

Are there any rogues who have been proven to be scammers in DF?[/b]

:lol:

Ayman4u

As for the ppl in DF GL to you guys I hope you can figure out who this peice of shit is and make him pay.[/b]
    thats true and he isn't hackin the char he stealing the items , i guess he like rogues items more o.0 but will be easy to hide the chars now since NCS is back :S

it could be there clan forum if they use and mod or admins saw there ips and able to hack them or smart 1 who can make undetected keylogers maybe :S

PS : stong quit b4 you become the next !! jk :x

Ksm

it is fuked (v3ndetta)..
    i was sure someone sent keyloggers to anyone, Wilder saying he didnt got any file and his antivirus havent found anything.
    FlamBoyAnce is fuked, and i believe we wont get it back.

there's no scammer in DF?! think twice fukers.

El_magico

i have no idea whats going on. Ye i got some files from some persons. Some songs from temmu, stuff like that. Everyday stuff. But i ran 3 different tests, didn't find any keylogger.

Anyway i'll format my pc just to be sure and prolly sell VanWilder baba

and we don't use clanforum btw

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Ye i got some files from some persons. Some songs from temmu, stuff like that.[/b]

temmu

[/b]
    IT WASNT ME, not my fault van wanted some barry white to spice things up with his GF

li0nheart

IT WASNT ME, not my fault van wanted some barry white to spice things up with his GF[/b]
    LMFfaoRFOL! LAmlAo HAH AH AhaAH HAHa

how can u blame a guy who listens to barry white? <3 hahahaahha

fukko

It wont show up as a keylogger after running virus programs. It will show up as a trojan or grayware/spyware or a virus. Most likely a trojan tho. And yes a Keylogger and be encrypted into a mp3 etc... Im not saying it was temmu but there are many ways to hide a keylogger.
    And yes formatting your PC will wipe anything thays is on your pc. I highly doubt thats the person behind this is smart enough to make a worm, but if so that could be why it wont show up.

GL bro and i hope thing work out for you and the rest of the ppl that have suffered from this piece of shit and his low down actions.

To the person behind this YOU CAN ONLY HIDE SO LONG. YOU WILL MAKE A MISTAKE AND YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL YOUR ACTION 10 FOLD HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT IS COMING TO YOU. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

japo

I respected you long time ago, but your last replies and comments about me or my brother are absolutely out of common sense. I wont reply to shaaka, just we fighted about 2 months ago or smthing cuz he wasnt able to avoid post about the char i was playing on (nothing more to say cuz it was a bad day for him and me too). i think thats a childish attitude... but who knows, i dont feel better for post agains someone without arguments just for fun.

and dont think the fact of be admin means u can post bullshits or be untouchable, just look at what u post... I really hope u have friends in your real life, enjoy them plodez. i know shaaka is a good guy, just we fighted thats all,and it was my fault.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast