Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hacked on girakon

This is a discussion on Hacked on girakon within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nick unbeatable again stfu your gonna be back in 2 months lickin everyones balls when your " new server " ...
Page: 2

theperfection

nick unbeatable again stfu your gonna be back in 2 months lickin everyones balls when your " new server " falls apart

and ryan

holy fuck this kid he scammed came back said sorry he would never do it again he knew it was wrong ladadada

now boom fucking queer comes back and scams again hes fucking worthless.[/b]
    So you are saying you already knew that guy was a scammer ?

and if unbetaable want to play , he can play the best chart on girakon , as he is well played mage in the past im sure he can do well on other classes

P.S Sexe you are so Ignorants fuck , I did not flame nobody on the first post , I was only talking to Corp ,
    who the fuck was talking to you ?jackass.

ONCE AGAIN KEEP TOPIC CLEAN , IF YOU FLAME ME ONCE , I WILL FLAME YOU TWICE.

b1rdy

Sorry corpy, I know how u feel.. If I can do anything to help plx tell me.

Banned

So you are saying you already knew that guy was a scammer ?

and if unbetaable want to play , he can play the best chart on girakon , as he is well played mage in the past im sure he can do well on other classes

P.S Sexe you are so Ignorants fuck , I did not flame nobody on the first post , I was only talking to Corp ,
    who the fuck was talking to you ?jackass.

ONCE AGAIN KEEP TOPIC CLEAN , IF YOU FLAME ME ONCE , I WILL FLAME YOU TWICE.[/b]
    What are you? like 10? seriously.
    " if you flame me once, i will flame you twice" lol.

this topic was made to tell people ryan is a scammer, not for you to come here saying, "oh i told you so, he was flaming me thru clan chat and now u got scammed, yup yup".

p.s. i havent flamed u yet, but you have already, twice.

Edit: 3 times now. done with this childish guy. sorry for spamming on here corp.

theperfection

What are you? like 10? seriously.
    " if you flame me once, i will flame you twice" lol.

this topic was made to tell people ryan is a scammer, not for you to come here saying, "oh i told you so, he was flaming me thru clan chat and now u got scammed, yup yup".[/b]
    No seriously , why dont you find something else to lick on. that might help you

drama drama drama, all from SacredSoul kekekeke

he took some thing before yes we all knew that but he was alright.
    they were also all returned

Banned

he took some thing before yes we all knew that but he was alright.
    they were also all returned[/b]
    i know, i liked Ryan

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

i know, i liked Ryan [/b]
    i still don't like u..... ur .... ur ..... Pervuian.... ewwww :P

wow i feel so stupid... lemme tell u why..

well when johnny scammed topcat and them i went to sacredsoul vent to help topcat change the info on one of his other accounts before johnny scammed it too. xs2 was on vent too and he pm'd me to talk a bit and after a while he told me who he was. i was surprised and thought wtf are u doing here. he said he changed and he paid off all the people he scammed. i stupidly chose to believe his shit and plus i didn't wanna be a part of it. i'm so sorry corp, i shouldn't have believed him and i should've warned u about it. you didn't deserve it at all

he's sybian if anyone doesn't know yet.. he's banned from ko4life off his other account.

wow i feel so dumb for believing that shit. i just really didn't wanna get involved with it at all and plus ko's not my thing >_>

well when johnny scammed topcat and them i went to sacredsoul vent to help topcat change the info on one of his other accounts before johnny scammed it too. xs2 was on vent too and he pm'd me to talk a bit and after a while he told me who he was. i was surprised and thought wtf are u doing here. he said he changed and he paid off all the people he scammed. i stupidly chose to believe his shit and plus i didn't wanna be a part of it. i'm so sorry corp, i shouldn't have believed him and i should've warned u about it. you didn't deserve it at all

he's sybian if anyone doesn't know yet.. he's banned from ko4life off his other account.

wow i feel so dumb for believing that shit. i just really didn't wanna get involved with it at all and plus ko's not my thing >_>[/b]
    We all knew who Ryan was and is. We decided never to leave anything out where he might feel tempted. We failed. Don't feel bad for not warning m8, thx for concern.

Corp sorry brother...really crappy loss. lets try n move forward, you know ill help

p.s. he actually did pay off thefts from the past, thats all true.

Beast&Harlot

wow i feel so dumb for believing that shit. i just really didn't wanna get involved with it at all and plus ko's not my thing >_>[/b]
    Ok so don't feel stupid trip's :wub: He did pay everyone off that includes me the person who he redboxed the player sword +8 of....he paid me paypal cash, he had changed for a while, but then the greed got too him again aparently....Ryan is a good kid really he is just a dumb fuck some of the time...But you know he was back on ko4life just like jinx is, jinx scammed my friend of a HB+7 on deiz and still alowed to browes the forums at will so i think K4L is just corrupt and trys to keep people around sometimes...but what ever sorry to hear about your loss, give it a few months and he will try to be your friend again, just like he did me, he paid me back USD not a huge amount of what I lost but around half and half was at least more then nothing so.....

well it would just be nice if his new ko4life account or accounts get banned. other than that theres nothing more thats gonna really be done. i made a bad decision and didnt realize it till it was too late by giving him an account with a password that was my seal password. only thing to do now is just wait and see if cs helps me any which they won't probably.

like i said though a ban for his ko4life accounts would be nice and i have the proof that he did do it from an msn convo i had with him the next day.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Ok so don't feel stupid trip's :wub: He did pay everyone off that includes me the person who he redboxed the player sword +8 of....he paid me paypal cash, he had changed for a while, but then the greed got too him again aparently....Ryan is a good kid really he is just a dumb fuck some of the time...But you know he was back on ko4life just like jinx is, jinx scammed my friend of a HB+7 on deiz and still alowed to browes the forums at will so i think K4L is just corrupt and trys to keep people around sometimes...but what ever sorry to hear about your loss, give it a few months and he will try to be your friend again, just like he did me, he paid me back USD not a huge amount of what I lost but around half and half was at least more then nothing so.....[/b]
    I liked Ryan and I talked with him alot. I also got to chat with his brother and he told me things that I'm not going to mention here.
    When Ryan scammed for the first time he just blocked me on msn and we never talked after that.
    So yeah.. I still kinda miss chatting with him but looks like he doesn't want/need any friends.

yeah , hes a good guy , fun to talk to, but hes still a fucking idiot + he just got into college and hes confused and fucking stupid. corp all i can say is im really fucking sorry

hopefully some fucking sense will be knocked back into him and he'll give it all back like he did before.

I think we change our clanname from ss= Sacred Souls into ss= Scamed Souls ! :angry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast