Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hacked on girakon

This is a discussion on Hacked on girakon within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sad ^^...
Page: 3

sad ^^

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I think we change our clanname from ss= Sacred Souls into ss= Scamed Souls ! :angry:[/b]
    lol that's a good one

Gangsta

Account name: corporate
    Clan: SacredSoul
    Server: Girakon

Items taken:

Dual +9 cleavers
    +6 rebirth shell pauldron
    +5 rebirth shell pads
    +7 shell helmet
    +7 chitin gauntlets
    +7 chitin boots
    Dual howling roosters
    Dual Legionaire Bands
    Iron Belt
    Warrior Pendant +1
    Chitin weapon defense
    4gb's
    300 blessed upgrade scrolls
    iron bow +7
    Trina + some other things

These items were taken by Xs2. Which is his ko4life name.

His real name is: Ryan
    His MSN email is: [email protected]
    He is from Detroit, Michigan USA.

I never gave him the seal/unseal info but it was the same password as an email account i gave him to use for something and i didn't think about it. Same day I lost all my items and coins. Sucks this is right before the new patch.

Please no flames.[/b]
    dont blame him blame urself, truth hurts but YOU gave him access and he does what a lot of sharers do. you wont get any help either

i didnt ask for help did i you facking noob

ps you ain't no gangsta you're a ko fag

TopCat

Ok that guy ryan has some serious issues.. He has a anvil attraction and it means more to him than sex.. He is a Pathetic!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Ok that guy ryan has some serious issues.. He has a anvil attraction and it means more to him than sex.. He is a Pathetic!![/b]
    yeye cash money wastaaaa

TopCat

yeye cash money wastaaaa[/b]
    No i mean he is really sick><

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am deeply concern that this is continuingly happen in SS. You guys seriously need to rethink how you play this game and what you do.

Why does someone need ot be lent an email account?? It takes 5 mins to make a free email account anywhere ont he net you don&#39;t need to give someone an old one.

Next thing I will see is a post from aSS memeber saying he lent someoen a spare forum acount and he didn&#39;t realise the pass was the same to his banking pass and he lost all his money and they robed his 3 KO accounts which he never realised had the same pass too.

Sorry I see it far too often that SS members have been hacked or scammed through stupidy or trusting the wrong people. It is cases like this that have made K2 stop helping people. Not only does your lack of security fuck things for your clan it ruiens the chances of every other user in USKO of getting treated like they are not retarded.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I am deeply concern that this is continuingly happen in SS. You guys seriously need to rethink how you play this game and what you do.

Why does someone need ot be lent an email account?? It takes 5 mins to make a free email account anywhere ont he net you don&#39;t need to give someone an old one.

Next thing I will see is a post from aSS memeber saying he lent someoen a spare forum acount and he didn&#39;t realise the pass was the same to his banking pass and he lost all his money and they robed his 3 KO accounts which he never realised had the same pass too.

Sorry I see it far too often that SS members have been hacked or scammed through stupidy or trusting the wrong people. It is cases like this that have made K2 stop helping people. Not only does your lack of security fuck things for your clan it ruiens the chances of every other user in USKO of getting treated like they are not retarded.[/b]
    You&#39;ve got a point here but it doesn&#39;t mean you should just steal from your friends just because you can.
    KO changes ppl, it&#39;s sad to see a good person turn into a scammer just because he / she is too lazy to farm for the items or level on his/her own.
    By scamming you&#39;ll gain personal e-peen but it will cost you all your friends ingame. Because the game is not real life they don&#39;t see anything bad in it since "it&#39;s just a game".

I&#39;m glad I quit KO, WoW has so much better community.

very true felix. shit happens though when you trust someone but its not about being retarded its about people having no morals. Live and learn i guess. anyway cs did give me some +7 shell and +7 shards and +10dex accessories which sort of helps.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

very true felix. shit happens though when you trust someone but its not about being retarded its about people having no morals. Live and learn i guess. anyway cs did give me some +7 shell and +7 shards and +10dex accessories which sort of helps.[/b]
    That&#39;s better than nothing but damn.. instead of giving some shitty items why can&#39;t they just check the account and confirm that it has been "hacked".

That&#39;s better than nothing but damn.. instead of giving some shitty items why can&#39;t they just check the account and confirm that it has been "hacked".[/b]
    then they need to work so this is much moore easy for them

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am out of ideas on how to help as on the officals you have alreayd been condemed to not getting anything.

your not going to get anything back and I just hope you all learn from yet another SS fuck up. you guys come across in game as a smart enough bounch but you make some of the most retarded decsions I have seen in years.

yeh before he became a scammer i was letting DingDong on my warrior on ares, b/c for a long time he was really trustable a fun to talk to, cause we used to pk a lot together when he played his ares rogue(johnnyleduche) and when i heard he was banned form ko4life for scamming i looked at my warrior and he was naked lol. so i got fucked same way, but i doubt any of my friends still p lay on ares, so i pretty much gotta quit. oh well, even though i dont know u, i know how u feel, trusted somebody and they took it all(b/c k2 wouldnt change my seal/unseal pass i couldnt seal my items, when i orignally set my seal password it didnt work, so i opted for k2 to change it, but they just ignored me in the long run, giving me a run around). sucks man glad someone gave u some items and hopefully it gets better for you.

felix man.. talk about the players not the entire clan
    3-4 people get scammed in sacredsoul and all of a sudden " OMG SS IS FULL O FSCAMMARS"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast