Any1 has a disconect problem lately?

This is a discussion on Any1 has a disconect problem lately? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wanna know if any1(besides me) has a constanly DC problem, i do, sometimes i dont even make it to ...
Page: 1

Default Any1 has a disconect problem lately?

I wanna know if any1(besides me) has a constanly DC problem, i do, sometimes i dont even make it to char select... some times while im playing... it just give me 5mins at max until DC, sometimes i get DC right after i log in... maybe its has to do something with Xtrap?? sum help pls ^^[/quote][/list]

cRuX

i dc also after 5 mins..but i have found out it's only on Beramus 1..if i'm in Beramus 2 or 3 i won't dc..WTF is going on..someone help pls

OmegaDragon

Yeah i been getting that alot to i would be taking down a spot and i would lag and then get d/c or i would just be d/c. amd its real annoying to when i am partying with other members of my clan

Vyz

when i press xig 1/2/3 and press Connect, i get DC each time..
    Weird..

UT2004 FTW! :P

r3dev0

omg same here!! i can get in d1 somtimes, but usually wen i clik on d3, d3, or d1 it shows the dc thing straight away and that never used to happen.... <_<

RuleR

1st major difference is premium or non-prem.
    I'm premium and get DC sometimes at char select screen, on server 1 i lag always and if u press select char to change servers u get DC and cant login for awhile (or need to clear ip cache to get back in faster)

Yun_Yuuzhan

I'm often just xping, merchanting or whatever and I suddenly get hit with a dc, followed by trouble logging back in.

It's the summer rush

vipernosracing

i hate when it does this i can't even get on the game like right when it says connecting it says disconnected from server i'm starting to not like ko for this i really want to play