HACKED HELP PLS LOST ABOUT 70 80 GBS OF MY ITEM.

This is a discussion on HACKED HELP PLS LOST ABOUT 70 80 GBS OF MY ITEM. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I VE BEEN HACKED AND LOST OF 70 80 GB'S ITEM, WHAT MUST I DO HELP PLS IM ALSO BRONZE ...
Page: 1

mehmet54

Default HACKED HELP PLS LOST ABOUT 70 80 GBS OF MY ITEM.

I VE BEEN HACKED AND LOST OF 70 80 GB'S ITEM, WHAT MUST I DO HELP PLS IM ALSO BRONZE RPREMIUM MEMBER HELP PLS.

Banned

Turning caps lock off is a start.

Also, go on official site and put a support ticket in.

Sry to hear ur hacked, what did you lose?

mehmet54

gıa+7 2h lıghtınıng, deep scar+8/80, amulet of str, str+12 hp+1 dual earrıngs and rıngs and belt, cıtın+8/15str pauldron, cıtın+7/12str set, 11gb cash money.

Hostage

Do you share your char info with anyone?

mehmet54

no never shared my ınfo never play from any cafe. but ı trade always ın ares. ı dunno what to do. ı logged ın an send maıl from custommer support ıs there any other way to be rolbacked or smt guys help me pls.

Hostage

Customer support is your only choice. Nobody here can really help you. If you dont have premium on the account, you might as well find another game.

mehmet54

ı have bronze premıum ıf ı dont have rolback of my char ı wont play anymore . ty anyway .

Togashi

the problem is that if u get rollback it wont fix anything... becuz your rollbacked items will have the same ID as the items u got hacked from, u will prolly loose them in any dupe wipe...

Hostage

Unless they do a REAL rollback and delete the items that were hacked from his char. I had to spam Customer Support for almost 2 weeks to get my char fixed. The char itself had gold prem. And 2 other accounts had gold prem which I spammed from. I was lucky to get an answer every 3 days. Which, on their own website should only take 24 hours. 3 gold prem accounts, and an answer about every 3 days is good service, right?

azza

OK there you go, i gave you a rollback all your stuff is returned and ive given you 200000000000000000gb enjoy. Thanks k2 network :wub:

mehmet54

wıll ı recıeve any answers from them my hacked char got bronz but ı sometımes bought gold and 3 tımes of 4500 knıght cash and natıon transfer and mostly ı bought bronze premıum wıll they help me ?
    ıts lvl 61 %90 and playıng sınce 2 years wıll they respond me ?

freejack

bro, as i said u ingame. u dont have much chance.. i was hacked before 1 month.. i spammed them everyday.. i was have gold prem.. but THEY DIDINT GAVE MY ITEMS BACK. u just have %40 luck for to back items.. i hope so u can get that items back but bronze pre..

FlyingCat

SLM dont use ı pliz aga
    and sorry for hacking