Hacked Or K2ed?

This is a discussion on Hacked Or K2ed? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Last night i was in the dungeon stayed in there the hole time untill the time was up, then i ...
Page: 1

WhoompThereitis

Last night i was in the dungeon stayed in there the hole time untill the time was up, then i logged out and decided to go back in differnt server, i kept getting LOGIN FAILED.. for bout half hour.. then it started saying invalid password, then again login failed, but i tried today and its just saying INVLAID PASSOWRD, even sayns password username not reconized on the website

SOLUTION?

Ive also just recently sent k2 money for bronze premium >_<

Last night i was in the dungeon stayed in there the hole time untill the time was up, then i logged out and decided to go back in differnt server, i kept getting LOGIN FAILED.. for bout half hour.. then it started saying invalid password, then again login failed, but i tried today and its just saying INVLAID PASSOWRD, even sayns password username not reconized on the website

SOLUTION?

Ive also just recently sent k2 money for bronze premium >_<[/b]
    they set auto-renew premium on everyones account so that account is stuck buying premium until you cancel your credit card, then ur account is banned

WhoompThereitis

i paid it by sending them money in the mail cheque or what ever mail order.

WhoompThereitis

Never mind spoke to k2 an they fixed it

Cammers91

Never mind spoke to k2 an they fixed it [/b]
    K2&#39;s Quick When Money&#39;s Involed But Anything else? good luck

minhking

what was the problem or mistake can you tell us ?

80mage

Spam CS

tamachan

they set auto-renew premium on everyones account so that account is stuck buying premium until you cancel your credit card, then ur account is banned [/b]
    u serious??... so if i check the thing and wait till premiums over they will auto buy my premium and i cant login until i cancel my Credit card and then im banned? omg :S k2 suck