Xtrap problem

This is a discussion on Xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can load up KO, type my username, pass, but after awhile I get d/c and this xtrap box appear. ...
Page: 1

Pho3nix7

Default Xtrap problem

I can load up KO, type my username, pass, but after awhile I get d/c and this xtrap box appear.
    Anyone know how to solve this problem?

sunman

i have same problem!!!

Bob

It seems that rebooting for flushing DNS is working for that !

Mephistophele

I remember someone posted here something about DNS Flus, Something that had ip proto or w/e with Command prompt.. Can anyone please repeat that command? maybe that'll help, Cuz it wont even load the login screen for me, it'll just finish loading XTrap and then it crashes the same way =(

Bob

ipconfig /flushdns

Mephistophele

Thanks for the quick answer, tho it didn't worked.. I already tried to reinstall KO and still same problem, I'm not using any hacks/other un-safe programs( except something called "IEXPLORE.exe" ; ) And my PC works pretty much fine.. So.. What's up, doc? ;P any tips?

Bob

IEXPLORE.exe is internet explorer

About your problem, does it have to do with being administrator of the system ? Can a normal user use xtrap ?

Mephistophele

Exactly, IEXPLORE.exe is internet explorer, You can call that un-safe software
    And i'm the only user in this laptop so it's not the prob.. i'll try to reinstall again -_- Doubt that it'll really work. Thanks for the help neway.

sniperdude

be lucky thats all you got. i was trying to get into ares 1 but since i ran outa premuim i couldnt log in so i ctrl alt del game and tried to play another game and got blue screen of death from xtrap...

GOH MAGE

what i did was create another user on my computer if you have windows xp and i went on that user and it worked...it might work for you

FarD

this might help u

First hit the start button located on the bottom left corner of the screen, then press run... A box should appear as shown below, type in 'command' or 'cmd'and hit 'OK' or press Enter.

Once you have done that, a black window should appear, type in 'ipconfig' and hit enter, and your IP and all should appear.

Now, once done that, type in 'ipconfig /release', be sure to add the space inbetween them. This step takes a while, maybe 30 seconds, and once its done, everything should be reset to 0.0.0.0

Once everything has been reset, type in 'ipconfig /renew', again, be sure to add the space, and this step takes a while also, maybe 1-2 minutes.

And your done! this TUT is made by flawless and super-man so not mine!

sunman

if u are running nforce chipset on ur mobo, check ur task manager for the nforce tasks and end them, i think ifu end the one with ip and app it'll work, at least it worked for me.