Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hacked and quitting

This is a discussion on hacked and quitting within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Raskal Proto49x hacked you he told me on msn lol, proto couldnt hack his way ...
Page: 3

MotoCross

Originally posted by Aqu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aqu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raskal
    Proto49x hacked you he told me on msn
    lol, proto couldnt hack his way out of a cardboard box

:wub: proto[/b]
    lol aqu even friends that i known for a long time know iam noo hacker

MotoCross

Originally posted by Raskal
    Proto49x hacked you he told me on msn
    raskal= tra a clannie told me right now

soo tra how long is it gonna take u to get some proof?

sophiem

good luck in real life blabla same shit.... u wont get hacked if u was cheaking if u got keyloggers.. or gives pass to others or cafe net...

well I didnt knew u so I am fell like other about u.. anyway u know HackShard ftw!!!!

u are human or orc?

Originally posted by sophiem
    good luck in real life blabla same shit.... u wont get hacked if u was cheaking if u got keyloggers.. or gives pass to others or cafe net...

well I didnt knew u so I am fell like other about u.. anyway u know HackShard ftw!!!!

u are human or orc?
    didn't get keylogged, cuz i was gone for 2 weeks or so from game, and it happened sometimes in that period,
    i also dont go to internet cafe, i live in america i'd get throw out for downloading such a big game :P

i was orc, then switched to human after server wipe because all gms, and the owner of the server are human :P

I'd bet 10 coins it wasent normally "hacked", but a "friend" took the items. Hackers take everything, and delete what they dont want, they leave no remorse.

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    I'd bet 10 coins it wasent normally "hacked", but a "friend" took the items. Hackers take everything, and delete what they dont want, they leave no remorse.
    wasn't

_Tau_

Shit sucks kids can get away with robbery over networks and circuits,people dont even have put you to gunpoint to ruin your day anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123