Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hacked/Scammed

This is a discussion on Hacked/Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GJ lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:...
Page: 2

PFC Senior Member

GJ lmfao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u still wanna give him a "reward"?
    i live 30 min far from him

Banned

u still wanna give him a "reward"?
    i live 30 min far from him [/b]

well u laughed at my problem... i have other guys that is going to help me now

100$ for bricking his windows

100$ for bricking his windows[/b]
    omg... i've never talked to u before, just with hamad and i've didnt laughe at your problem guys...

Banned

100$ for bricking his windows[/b]
    I can seriously injure him for 50$

Nah im just j/k, i'm not into that shit, but if you really gonna pay up, i can arrange something with my school buddies, they pretty fucked up :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I can seriously injure him for 50$

Nah im just j/k, i'm not into that shit, but if you really gonna pay up, i can arrange something with my school buddies, they pretty fucked up :P[/b]
    lol u can hardly make a fist, how do u expect to injure him. Maybe with ur fast clicking KO skills u can poke him to death oO :P.

Banned

lol u can hardly make a fist, how do u expect to injure him. Maybe with ur fast clicking KO skills u can poke him to death oO :P.[/b]
    I said i was joking stupid noob, im not a very agressive person, just when i get mad
    Im sure a peruvian can take on at least 5 americans at the same time and beat the shit out of them, wanna be the first? :P

I said i was joking stupid noob, im not a very agressive person, just when i get mad
    Im sure a peruvian can take on at least 5 americans at the same time and beat the shit out of them, wanna be the first? :P[/b]
    I also agree with that statement, a peruvian would certainly take out 5 americans

but that's why a serbian could beat the shit out of 5 peruvians at the same time

so the final math equation is.... 5*Americans = 1*Peruvian , 5*Peruvians = 1*Serbian ===> 25*Americans = 1*Serbian

dang Serbians are some valuable people

but overall no one beats Iraqi's, 1*Iraqi takes out about 1000s*Americans, holy shit oO

ps. don't get offended guys

Banned

I also agree with that statement, a peruvian would certainly take out 5 americans

but that's why a serbian could beat the shit out of 5 peruvians at the same time

so the final math equation is.... 5*Americans = 1*Peruvian , 5*Peruvians = 1*Serbian ===> 25*Americans = 1*Serbian

dang Serbians are some valuable people

but overall no one beats Iraqi's, 1*Iraqi takes out about 1000s*Americans, holy shit oO
    ps. don't get offended guys [/b]
    LMAO.

Hey cutie Senior Member

u guys seen maoouri's? native newzlanders. they are fucking huge!!

i saw one down at the pub the other day and this motherfucker took onliterlly like 7 drunk big blokes at the same time, was fucking insane dood, he smahsed his drink on one of them and broke like 3 chairs on the remaining. Then when the cops came he just co operated willingy to the handcuffs, i was so amazed that i got his autgraph....

Im sure a peruvian can take on at least 5 americans at the same time and beat the shit out of them, wanna be the first? :P[/b]

A american black girl will fuck you up on just 1vs1, them girls can fight :X

A american black girl will fuck you up on just 1vs1, them girls can fight :X[/b]
    an American elf-looking girl will make u run away before a punch is even thrown oO

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The things people will do for money..

The things you people talk about...

Wierdo's!

Is the problem solved?

PFC Senior Member

salmin bougth a premiun on the account send a tickted and took it back and bought a cyper ring ftw ! ^^ problem solved but the guy still a scammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12