Hacked Yesterday

This is a discussion on Hacked Yesterday within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got hacked on my warrior yesterday i had loged for a break (was in cz w/ scrolls on) i ...
Page: 1

HellStorm

Default Hacked Yesterday

I got hacked on my warrior yesterday i had loged for a break (was in cz w/ scrolls on) i loged back on a diff char saw most of my money was gone so i got on my warrior to find him hacked they left me with 1m my hp armor weaponless and w/ a few +9 str items.

Sent a CS got this response ";m sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you.
    -Knight Online Support Team" stupid automated responses my premy ran out just 2 days ago and i cant rebuy it for a while.

DarkPain

K2 sux

Killosauruz

Originally posted by DarkPain
    K2 sux
    +1

HellStorm

Originally posted by Killosauruz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Killosauruz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DarkPain
    K2 sux
    +1[/b]
    +9999999999999999999

Did you share your account with anyone or ever have anyone log on your account to buy premium ?? :unsure:

HellStorm

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    Did you share your account with anyone or ever have anyone log on your account to buy premium ?? *:unsure:
    nope nobody but me has ever been on my warrior

maybe u got a keylogger or something, but sorry to hear that man, that shit ruins the game and = lots of wasted money from us :angry:

HellStorm

yea gang it does seeing as i had just bought my giga but i run my antivirus alot and dont d/l shit so i dont get a keylogger shit still sucks when they take everything but leave u with 1m