limited connectivity to anything KO related

This is a discussion on limited connectivity to anything KO related within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so a similar thing happened to me last month then magically repaired its self and everything started working again, the ...
Page: 1

Default limited connectivity to anything KO related

so a similar thing happened to me last month then magically repaired its self and everything started working again,
    the main website Knight Online World = Free to Play MMORPG, Join the epic PVP WAR Knight world, KnightOnline world, kol, usko, Ko, Kol, Knight, Kinayt, Knight oyun, mmo knight, mmorpg knight, knight online, knightonline, pvp, pvp mmo, pvp mmorpg, pk mmo, pk mmorpg and the forums will load sometimes but not fully, maybe just the back ground or a few links/pics
    the launcher will load but nothing in the display window, but i can still press start,
    if i press start Hack Shield kicks in and gets stuck on 10% until it times out,

here is what i have discovered so far,
    using a browser based proxy server, like hidemyass.com i can load the website fully and really quick
    its not my laptop, i also cannot load the website/forums on ipad or iphone
    i can however load it fully on my phone via 3G (not on wifi) my neighbors wifi. and even my computer at work,
    i have been on the phone to my ISP (TalkTalk) but they cant see any blocks or anything,

could this be a problem at KO's end, i have seen a few similar post by others, but any help would be appreciated

cheers

harry

what a surprise, it magically fixed itself AGAIN!!! 4 days in total of not being able to connect,
    it would still be interesting to hear if anyone has a similar occurrence,

harry