lil freezings while running

This is a discussion on lil freezings while running within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as a rogue with light feet, i always get mini freezings when im running with light feet (even with swift) ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default lil freezings while running

as a rogue with light feet, i always get mini freezings when im running with light feet (even with swift)

those freezes last 0.5 secs and they happen like every 1 sec while running... an alt tab used to fix them but now it doesnt work anymore, idk whats wrong and what would help me against it.

KingX

what are the components of ur pc? do they fullfill the requirments of USKO? if not make graph settings low...

do u have an antivir program or wallhack? (check up the programs on task manager, which are working on the same time)

maybe they can slow it down...

Quote Originally Posted by KingX View Post
    what are the components of ur pc? do they fullfill the requirments of USKO? if not make graph settings low...

do u have an antivir program or wallhack? (check up the programs on task manager, which are working on the same time)

maybe they can slow it down...
    ew im not sure if u can help me...

anyway, i meet the requirements and i ran this game smoothly in the past, this is happening to me for the last 3-4 days.

pc specs: pIV 3.0ghz nvidia xfx 8400gs 1gb ram

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I used to have similar lags back in days with my old pc. I had almost same comp P4, 1gb ram. You should tweak and clean your pc to the highest lvl. Then it should be gone.

Maybe overheating? KO uses all of your cpu, check fans and blow out the dust.

yea i did that yesterday, symptoms seemed to decrease

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    I used to have similar lags back in days with my old pc. I had almost same comp P4, 1gb ram. You should tweak and clean your pc to the highest lvl. Then it should be gone.
    which programs r good to tweak my pc to teh max?

a program very well known called "get a new one asap"

i heard that the program ur mentioning isnt free pay it for me hm?

Like someone said. Blow the dust out from the fans,processor, everywhere; it will work best if you use the Dust of spray can. This happened to me my comp it was over heating due to dust, after doing what i mention it runs fine. Also if you can instal extra fans on your comp that will keep the temp down (if you have laptop theres a small table like thing with fans on it) Try to keep your comp in an open area dont stick it in a cabinet where it cant breathe.

PS: Heres a lynk to web site for laptop fans: StarTech.com Lightweight Laptop Cooler with 2 Fans Notebook fan

Good pc cleaning/speeding up tools I run alot are; CCleaner, Defraggler, I also love tune up utilities but its not free. A good download site for free utilities is;

FileHippo.com - Download Free Software