Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

have 3 weeks vication, wanna lvl to 65.. the fastest way ?

This is a discussion on have 3 weeks vication, wanna lvl to 65.. the fastest way ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k.. title is prolly makin things clear. i am a warrior human lvl 62 on olympia, and let's say i ...
Page: 1

ToX1CiTy

Default have 3 weeks vication, wanna lvl to 65.. the fastest way ?

k.. title is prolly makin things clear.
    i am a warrior human lvl 62 on olympia, and let's say i don't enough scroll to lvl all the way to 65.
    i got 3 weeks vication which give me the option of 24/7 xp....
    anyway, since i don't have scroll, my friend (lvl 60 buffer, wanna lvl too, same situation) and I thought about gettin him to be a buffer bp till 62 so me and him + another afk rouge on his 2nd computer will do trio golems hardcore.
    but- i wanted to ask if anyone has a better idea for lvling... i'm talking about lvling to 65, both have gold prem.
    thanx in advance,
    tox1city

Legit : Dks or apos with chickens, or just hardcore golems like you said or 3 spot trolls.
    Unlegit : Tyon noob bug :P

chase

Hmm, I would rock TrollWarriors, in eslant and see how that gos.

I wouldnt do Apos, too many Kser's if u wanna do In Elmorad. Eslant Deru Would be the best desion to me.

You also may wanna see if ne1 in yer cla wanna exp for 6+hours and Do an exp. Raid. and Maybe do Ravens and other shit.

I dunno, Golems maybe CORE but to me longer.

P.S. Maybe Harpys wold be cool.

GoodGun

ppffff don want to lvl with me to 70

well best way is a 2-3 spawn trolls with a full party really fast or do 3 man harps as we did :wub:
    or just solo golem 2man u and ur firend if u tank em and he spam they die fast even without wolf (since he buffer u dont need hp and ac scrolls) or both of u slide em will be fast too

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Legit : Dks or apos with chickens, or just hardcore golems like you said or 3 spot trolls.

:blink: whats this tyon noob bug? h43r:

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

:blink: whats this tyon noob bug? h43r:[/b]
    You get in a party at tyons, make all the chickens die, then you get there exp.
    So like, 8 party, 1 main, 7 chickens, make them die, you get like 200kxp each tyon lol

ZeIda

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by typ0@

So like, 8 party, 1 main, 7 chickens, make them die, you get like 200kxp each tyon lol[/b]
    Seriously????????????? O_O

Originally posted by ZeIda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZeIda)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-typ0
    @

So like, 8 party, 1 main, 7 chickens, make them die, you get like 200kxp each tyon lol[/b]
    Seriously????????????? O_O[/b][/quote]
    No, i like to lie :P
    Yup, well havnt seen any turks at it for a while, maybe its fixed :P

it was fixed a few months back and some people i know got deleveled for doing it. one is still 70 now though . and it was little more involved then that.

you added the chickies to your friends list and let them die.. then you had them relog.. and you partied them really quickly when they relogged... but left them dead

ViSeH

It was fixed with the ke patch.

LiveToRemember

Get some goblin pieces go to cz with ur buffer and start hardcore exping at apos i know a few ppl lvling pretty fast like that to bad im a mage

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Reskill, get provoke, and do 3 spots trolls or day.

3 spots trolls > the rest.

Otherwise golems would be the way to go for a warrior. But something i noticed a long time ago, thereĀ“s no fast way to lvl honestly if you are not willing to spend. When i go harcore i make 20-25% in 12-14 hours but is kinda expensive.

DieWithMyKiss

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner

whats tyon chiken bug?

learn read?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast