have u guys realized

This is a discussion on have u guys realized within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Have u guys noticed that the COMMUNITY is the one that fixes the bugs not k2 examples : skill bar ...
Page: 1

SomethingSmellsFunny

Have u guys noticed that the COMMUNITY is the one that fixes the bugs not k2

examples : skill bar not saving

Examples : Xtrap bypasses (making shortcuts)

ipconfig /flushdns to get into servers..

yet k2 still continues to make money off of it,, and we continue to pay them and tell them how to fix there game..

lmao pathetic.....

and there super duper game programmers who went to unviersity cant figure this shit out?

I bet they like stand on the middle of street iwth a sign that says k2 Looking for programmers and if they can name 1 programming language there HIRED

XDDDD

Have u guys noticed that the COMMUNITY is the one that fixes the bugs not k2

examples : skill bar not saving

Examples : Xtrap bypasses (making shortcuts)

ipconfig /flushdns to get into servers..
    yet k2 still continues to make money off of it,, and we continue to pay them and tell them how to fix there game..
    lmao pathetic.....

and there super duper game programmers who went to unviersity cant figure this shit out?

I bet they like stand on the middle of street iwth a sign that says k2 Looking for programmers and if they can name 1 programming language there HIRED

XDDDD[/b]
    1. K2 staff is not doing any programming
    2. There was not single time "we" told them how to fix the game, only once how to fix their official pages ( Thanks to Devile ( correct me on this if im wrong xD ) )

=> havent realized because it isnt true

didinino

XDDDD[/b]
    LOL!!! haha this is funny, i bet they would even hire some1 who shouts HTML!! :P

i'll work for them, free no money, but i dont live in CA so pff.
    nah, no money? Bb..

tactic

I AM PLAYING ATM!!! DONT wANNA MAKE YOU GUYS JALOUS^^WHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAH I AM PLAYING !!!! WICKED!!!!~~

I AM PLAYING ATM!!! DONT wANNA MAKE YOU GUYS JALOUS^^WHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAH I AM PLAYING !!!! WICKED!!!!~~[/b]
    im so jealous bro pls tell me ur secret...

piss off pls