have wireless problems? \ lags? get in

This is a discussion on have wireless problems? \ lags? get in within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i'm one of thos people who had big lags and couldn't play recently so yesterday i took my computer ...
Page: 1

Banned

ok i'm one of thos people who had big lags and couldn't play recently
    so yesterday i took my computer to my Net company thay told me this is not their fault that i have lags ,they said i have SpyWare ( i think this is how i need to spell it ) so they deleted about 18 spyware that were slowing my internet
    than they went to this site :
    http://www.3dgamers.com/
    i don't remmber what they did but i think they downloaded some stuffs from here and now i have no single lag.
    good luck

Other ppls might just have a bad connection, Here on my school we have 100/10mb/s
    With wireless connection we had 5/3 So it just slows down ur internet with a huge amount.
    If you have 10/2 wich is normal nowdays, You will probably have 1/1.
    And it also depends on wich standard and encrypting your using, Wich you can change by
    entering the IP of the router in Explorer, And go to Wireless settings. And if you placed
    your Router less then 1m from ur pc the connection wont work, And dont place it more then 30m away from ur pc. Dont put any other electrionic things in between the Router and ur pc.
    And dont place it under something, In a wardrobe or in a room with concrete walls.

This is everything to solve ur problem, If this wont work check ur pc for viruses.

eduarvera23

my connection sux, but i don't think i have any spywares