Someone's Thristy for GB.

This is a discussion on Someone's Thristy for GB. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Had 21gb in the inn.. 2 days later I come back to play again after bifrost farming and marketing all ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Had 21gb in the inn.. 2 days later I come back to play again after bifrost farming and marketing all day.. and now I have 93M in the inn.
    May look like a pointless post.. but, just saying to some people that, its nice to have a second acct thats inactive and only for storage.
    Hopefully this doesnt happen to anybody else... Have fun/Good luck.

tamachan

i dont get it.. how people get hacked :S k2 selling our pass out? or what :S i mean cmon.. do u get hacked in other game if u dont go to key logger sites and just play that game all day?...

sorry for u man

Banned

Had 21gb in the inn.. 2 days later I come back to play again after bifrost farming and marketing all day.. and now I have 93M in the inn.
    May look like a pointless post.. but, just saying to some people that, its nice to have a second acct thats inactive and only for storage.
    Hopefully this doesnt happen to anybody else... Have fun/Good luck. [/b]
    sorry baba but i needed to pay for my whore

:Un1Qu3:

they dont get hacked they just share too much info with somepeople and then they Get scammed Why would they hack for 21gbs cmon they would hack for +9 items. u just got owned by ur friends or keylogged.

haru

ppl use the forgot pw on website to haxzor ur account h34r: