JAIL

This is a discussion on JAIL within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, i got sent to jail in game, i got a quest in the jail, i will have to kill ...
Page: 1

raxxor

Default JAIL

Well, i got sent to jail in game, i got a quest in the jail, i will have to kill 4 diffrent mobs and 10 times each. The trick is that i can only hit 1 damage.
    My question is and my anger lays in why i got sent there, it stands that i was using hack tools but i am and was not using such things, please answer me quickly. Ciao

1 hit cost 52 mana, and my pots are finished lol...
    Last edited by raxxor; 11-07-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Dont know what to tell ya man, has to be someway. I got sent to jail once and i fortunely had 200 + mana pots

raxxor

Mad dumb... i dont get it!

Banned

if you will wait to chaos/bdw , you will get out ? im in there right now , lucky i got 300 mp pots :>

Quote Originally Posted by kalllif0 View Post
    if you will wait to chaos/bdw , you will get out ? im in there right now , lucky i got 300 mp pots :>
    i really doubt u will get out soon as bdw/chaos starts also i doubt u will even be able to compete at bdw/chaos, what u have to do is finish the quest to get out.

i heard from a friend that if u use wallhack on some positions on the map u will get sent there, a cheap price for the cheaters to pay:P

That happened to a friend of mine, he just had to complete the quest..

I have gotten sent to jail 2x already, and both times i was in the same exact part of the map. I'm guessing it's a glitch where its a invisible portal that auto ports you to jail, just like you get ported out of eslant as soon as you move into a certain area.
    Where do you ask this spot is?
    Well, i was doing my key quest both times, and i was by deruvish by Lineate. I was about to run down the hill back to the town, by the Uruk Hais and it ported me to jail just before the drop.

If you get any Christmas money buy some pots from the power up store :-).

Topic Answered, Closing this as its not Tech Support