knightonline exe file have trojan

This is a discussion on knightonline exe file have trojan within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Date: 05.25.2007 Subject: Great News for Knight Online Players! Hello Knight Online Players, It is imperative that our players have ...
Page: 1

CrnaC

"Date: 05.25.2007 Subject: Great News for Knight Online Players!

Hello Knight Online Players,

It is imperative that our players have anti-virus and anti-spyware software to make sure that their computers are clean. Our Quality Assurance Team has tested these hack tools and found that most contain keyloggers or Trojan viruses. If you use these illegal programs, your account will be terminated.

- The Knight Online Team"

What can I say? Imagine...Your file...Knightonline.exe have trojan.

I'm paying to play Free2Play game. (You even fave trademark on that Free2play sign). I pay my anti-virus program (AVG). And what I get?

Virus. Actually...Trojan is not a virus. It's a 'worm'. Now...I can't play Knight. My computer don't let me do that. Why? Because he don't let any intruder to messing around with my private stuff.
    Imagine...I pay You real money, and you guys wanna do what? Hack my computer? take a good look?

Well...before 1 month ago, Your servers was down, and I lost 10 days of premium (and I'm not only one), so instead of 30 days, I was able to play only 20. Well..that is enough that I can take some lawyer. You try to chill us out with some 5 pcs of 20% scroll that we find in our letters..hehe..very funny..for 10 days of non playing i will get much more JOY then 20% scroll can get me. But..hey...I love this game and I forget about it.
    But...this...trojan??? in main exe file???
    This is much serious thing...read yourself on top...If you use these illegal programs, your account will be terminated...maybe it's time to close USKO, also.

what will happend now? if some hot_shot_lawyer don't close USKO, we will lost another 10 days (maybe more) while You guys don't find out solution. I (and bunch of 'million ppl playing around the world&#39 will lost another 1/3 of my money, real money, and I will get what? Nothing. One more promise that 'things' will be better.

You know guys...I really love this game. I really spent a lot of time playing it, and I was always asking myself...what's the clan with most funny ppl? Now I know...The Knight Online Team.

TY for your effort.

CrnaC

problem make last AVG update, others don't have that problem

Banned

this game is sux !!

Limited Edition! Senior Member

i had been getting this trojan shit since 2months now on Kaspersky, and AVG updated its virus signatures so thats why it appears now....its K2s fault...

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

hmmm this sucks ..... same prob .....
    damn i still have that typ bug
    need to press shift alt else i cant fill in account name zzzzz
    when this is fixt i give u all 1 month
    after that there wil be new problem
    all relax and just trash your money
    some dude will findt solution ...... <_<