Wrong email

This is a discussion on Wrong email within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My frined wanted to change email and he typed wrong email, and now cant activate his acount, on which way ...
Page: 1

Roberto

My frined wanted to change email and he typed wrong email, and now cant activate his acount, on which way he can fix it?
    CS suport help with that?

tell cumstomer support payment info etc, then change it or just change it at KOL (if you cant acces KOL, u have to login with other account -> send ticket with which account u need help -> give info and it should be fixxed) worked for me

Roberto

i send cs ticket hope they will help.ths

BoShkE

lol fuked up ^^

bazzeeka

yeah this one is a toe tickler happen to a few ppl i know........ they will take there sw33t ass time man

Shimmy

if you know what you changed it tooo try making that email again with exact.

if you know what the mistake is try making a new mail with that extra 1 or digit in it.

bazzeeka

yeah i spose that could work ^^ he probly used hotmail

KutiS

Write to CS ur full account's info + payment info, and new email, they gonna change it.Workd for me

Shimmy

Write to CS ur full account's info + payment info, and new email, they gonna change it.Workd for me [/b]
    if you dont know the payment info customer is worse than useless....