Help!!!

This is a discussion on Help!!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok well recently ive been having a problem with my internet i know its not my provider because its been ...
Page: 1

Sybian

Default Help!!!

Ok well recently ive been having a problem with my internet i know its not my provider because its been up and down for the past week and i cant reformat because my bro broke the windows cd disk and ive been trying to get it to work and only aol and yahoo open if im lucky and system rollbacks stopped fixing it so im lost and im trying to figure out why it is doing this. <-- On safe mode with networking atm

PayForMySinS

If you have an XP computer all you do is press F12 to do a system restart (you see that menu if you restart/rebot your computer, if you don't have an XP computer then just use a friends computer/internet and download a revovery disc on your manufacters webpage using a floppy or cd disc.

Sybian

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    If you have an XP computer all you do is press F12 to do a system restart (you see that menu if you restart/rebot your computer, if you don't have an XP computer then just use a friends computer/internet and download a revovery disc on your manufacters webpage using a floppy or cd disc.
    Yes i have a XP computer but i dont see it when i press f12 i just want to mess up the computer