Wtf is wrong

This is a discussion on Wtf is wrong within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :huh: :huh: i just bought a new computer and it has windows vista on it now i donwloaded the knight ...
Page: 1

binky

:huh: :huh:

i just bought a new computer and it has windows vista on it now i donwloaded the knight online setup, i install the game and i run the launcher and after patch 1508 it says " extraction failed" and i got the field code eror again from xtrap, does anyone have a solution for this that would be helpfull

thx in advnce

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Right click on KnightOnline and run it as administrator.

binky

superghosty to the rescue ! ^^

now manually updating

binky

everything works except the message now is " your knightonline cmient is outdated. please donwload and install the patch 206 of knight online expansionfrom website manually

paperownz

what is the patch atm?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

everything works except the message now is " your knightonline cmient is outdated. please donwload and install the patch 206 of knight online expansionfrom website manually[/b]
    I'm sure you didnt download the right client, go to this link and start your download. http://www.gamedaily.com/games/knight-onli...full/5296/5157/
    The only thing I can think of is that you installed the setup before fire drake and tried logging in.