Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My account got block without reason :S

This is a discussion on My account got block without reason :S within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey my acount got banned idk why and in account said for ever :S? my llbattlepriestxdll is merchnt idk why ...
Page: 1

Shakka

Default My account got block without reason :S

hey my acount got banned idk why and in account said for ever :S? my llbattlepriestxdll is merchnt idk why i get banned in moradon :S
    any1 more know that?

Must have done something wrong either partying with koxpers or doing something yourself lol send in a support ticket

Shakka

i sad really i send tickets and only read svcks,how i use k0xp when my char stay buying and selling in moradon for more of 2 months?...is really svck this game....not is just....the gm who banned me is really mad

Shakka

can someone tell me to do for this injustice? or I could talk to a gm?
    i have items of my gf to in this acount...need help :S

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Must have done something wrong either partying with koxpers or doing something yourself lol send in a support ticket
    he only ever merchants on this char lol

Shakka

dude anyone know id of GMs in carnact west? i only remeber the gm of day september 29 is something ISC.....SCI i dont remember more i need talk with other gms for this unjust banned :S

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by 1manarmy View Post
    he only ever merchants on this char lol
    yes i ever merchnt for more of 2 months,just i buying 2 fabrics+9 and 1 fp+9 gauntlet on priest...really idk why get this baned and for ever

need something help, you know anything about this?

well that sucks, maybe because of the item su brought ..

Shakka

Quote Originally Posted by Casper1986 View Post
    well that sucks, maybe because of the item su brought ..
    in my account said third-party tool but how i using that when i buying in moradon for long time? there only the gm baned me idk why so i need talk with other gm

I guess just try to send in more tickets, mainly k2 doesn't help people who don't spend money on their game whether or not you were wrongly banned.

Shakka

I do it but dont get any answer...this gm and game is s.uck really....bad end

AwayEnemies

Are sure you doesn't used TPT ? Maybe you just spammed with TPT on moradon and that is cause ?
    Dunno but if you logged only one time of your account with TPT you risk everytime to get ban because you just logged one time.

Shakka

mm what is tpt? i only merchant here i merchnt for more of 2 months :O...there is simple, this s.uck gm banned me without reason i lost alots gbs and item with acount

eldragon

three party tools!

Shakka

............................................... any nickname of gm in carnact west?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast