Help about E-Mail in acc.

This is a discussion on Help about E-Mail in acc. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all , sorry for my bad english . This is my problem. I active today a old acc. I ...
Page: 1

LadyRed

Hi all , sorry for my bad english . This is my problem. I active today a old acc. I use the active mail and put in the acc new 3 questions , new key seal and unseal . Later i try change the email , but i confuse and put [email protected] , and the real mail is [email protected] . Now i cant active the link because i dont have the email . I send mensage to costumer suport and they say i need birthay and date of creation acc. I dont have this information this is old acc , nad i dont remember it .What i can make now?

Mooshoo

Hi all , sorry for my bad english . This is my problem. I active today a old acc. I use the active mail and put in the acc new 3 questions , new key seal and unseal . Later i try change the email , but i confuse and put [email protected] , and the real mail is [email protected] . Now i cant active the link because i dont have the email . I send mensage to costumer suport and they say i need birthay and date of creation acc. I dont have this information this is old acc , nad i dont remember it .What i can make now?[/b]
    My only suggestion would be to make a hotmail account with that name, pray that particular name hasnt been taken and then just resend the info to that email.

LadyRed

My only suggestion would be to make a hotmail account with that name, pray that particular name hasnt been taken and then just resend the info to that email.[/b]
    I try , but this mail exist =(

I try , but this mail exist =([/b]
    pwned , ur only chance is cs atm.

say u have problems changing mail

dont mention u have a wrong email there
    say my computer wont let me change my email
    my payment info is *********

and my new email is *******@******.com

and this worked for me a long time ago