Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

braze new scammer (EvilPinkRobot)

This is a discussion on braze new scammer (EvilPinkRobot) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we changed accounts, one of logo (mine) by his priest (evilpinkrobot) we did not change email so that he was ...
Page: 1

Fr0z3nZer0

we changed accounts, one of logo (mine) by his priest (evilpinkrobot) we did not change email so that he was in use. To the week him change pass 2 times says that its brother it change so that nonwise of the change but to second never but I enter his msn ([email protected]) I believe that that email is false, as much suspicion that I also between a my account and nontapeworm which I gave him (Set chitin shell +7, dual Md +7, magic shield sc, jewelry quest and many pots…)I leave with a Set chitin shell +3 all my jewelry shop of my quest broken thing and I do not have nor a cent in my inventory.

sry for my bad english u.u

[email protected] I believe that it is false so that since change pass of priest never enters that email

Nestle

hes 1 of the underground hackers from fg

XX

Find it hard to believe to be honest =/

braze

is this a joke? underground hacker??? rofl please that shit is funny... if there is any proof of anything that ive done please provide it or any proof im some underground hacker for watever the fuck fg is then by all means prove it as i really dont have a clue wat ur going on about...

Gangsta

we changed accounts, one of logo (mine) by his priest (evilpinkrobot) we did not change email so that he was in use. To the week him change pass 2 times says that its brother it change so that nonwise of the change but to second never but I enter his msn ([email protected]) I believe that that email is false, as much suspicion that I also between a my account and nontapeworm which I gave him (Set chitin shell +7, dual Md +7, magic shield sc, jewelry quest and many pots…)I leave with a Set chitin shell +3 all my jewelry shop of my quest broken thing and I do not have nor a cent in my inventory.

sry for my bad english u.u

[email protected] I believe that it is false so that since change pass of priest never enters that email[/b]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP U JEW
    zzzz
    evilpinkrobot is one of the most legit baba's i know
    get a fucking life

poiz3n

go on snoxed and ask abou braze :S

Fr0z3nZer0

I rob the things to me that I gave with my rogue him and that never says that hacked because between with the account of rogue when it was playing.

a question because you used a false email? you never entered with that email. <_< ever since you hacked the items to me

braze

wtf is snoxed? and how do u people know of all these hacking sites... ur just digger urselfs deeper holes fuckin retards

giancarlo learn english before u try to accuse me cos i cant understand a fuckin thin ur saying let alone wat ive sposed to have done

wtf is snoxed? and how do u people know of all these hacking sites... ur just digger urselfs deeper holes fuckin retards

giancarlo learn english before u try to accuse me cos i cant understand a fuckin thin ur saying let alone wat ive sposed to have done[/b]
    +1, Acessing KOXP sites make you a hacker cuz your waiting for something to appear.

saga

SHUT THE FUCK UP U JEW
    zzzz
    evilpinkrobot is one of the most legit baba&#39;s i know
    get a fucking life[/b]
    u stfu or i report u for this racisme comment

Banned

hi braze.

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6587/brazemz9.jpg

PWNED.

Oh and to all you haters, I have a right to go to any website I want. Suck my dick. I am your god.

Banned

hi braze.

PWNED.

Oh and to all you haters, I have a right to go to any website I want. Suck my dick. I am your god.[/b]

+10 dude you got rocked holy crap

hi braze.

PWNED.

Oh and to all you haters, I have a right to go to any website I want. Suck my dick. I am your god.[/b]
    ownt by my friend the Asian Sensation.

murat12

giancarlo whats your full name?

poiz3n

+10 dude you got rocked holy crap[/b]
    already posted hes from fg :s rofl

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast