Help! Cant login to MYKOL! :(

This is a discussion on Help! Cant login to MYKOL! :( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay. Here is my situation... I made my account over 4 years ago, and I never updated my email address ...
Page: 1

tiger529

Okay. Here is my situation... I made my account over 4 years ago, and I never updated my email address on the account. In the mean time, my family changed service providers, so the email we had through our SP was deleted (Have to have an account with the company to have email). Now, I am wanting to update my account, but I cant log in because I have to update my security questions and it needs an email key. Unfortunately the email they are sending the email key to is the deleted one I lost over 3 years ago... WOW... how did I get into this mess??? I can't submit a support ticked either because I can't log in - LOL... So many loop holes!

Also - I am getting disconnected from the server constantly! I play KO on my laptop on a wireless internet... Could this be the problem. If so how can I fix it???

Got any ideas?

draviste

Okay. Here is my situation... I made my account over 4 years ago, and I never updated my email address on the account. In the mean time, my family changed service providers, so the email we had through our SP was deleted (Have to have an account with the company to have email). Now, I am wanting to update my account, but I cant log in because I have to update my security questions and it needs an email key. Unfortunately the email they are sending the email key to is the deleted one I lost over 3 years ago... WOW... how did I get into this mess??? I can't submit a support ticked either because I can't log in - LOL... So many loop holes!

Also - I am getting disconnected from the server constantly! I play KO on my laptop on a wireless internet... Could this be the problem. If so how can I fix it???

Got any ideas?[/b]
    /uninstal C:/program files/knight online

TopCat

/uninstal C:/program files/knight online[/b]
    shallow

newayz to topic starter.. : send a ticket to customer service

/uninstal C:/program files/knight online[/b]
    first this isnt helping him
    second your facts are wrong
    ko is under c:/gamerfirst/knight online

on topic
    if u a frend u trusth who haves prem.
    send a ticket from his account just write in the ticket 3-4 times the other account name and email u wanna change it in because u aint gonna get smart ppl from there side helping u

tiger529

That may fix my email problem, but back to the disconnect issue... will simply reinstalling fix the entire problem? I havent tried it yet but i figured it was my wifi... I'll reinstall and repost on the status