help! don't knw where to post it

This is a discussion on help! don't knw where to post it within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; help how can i get my email? i started playing on my old account that i have for years which ...
Page: 1

XxXxX

help how can i get my email? i started playing on my old account that i have for years which i quit n came back for new server..i know my password/account but i forgot the email is there a way to get it? i log into kol but i can't go to CS because i need to update my account security questions to reactivate my account so is there a way to know what was the email that was registered to my account??

help how can i get my email? i started playing on my old account that i have for years which i quit n came back for new server..i know my password/account but i forgot the email is there a way to get it? i log into kol but i can't go to CS because i need to update my account security questions to reactivate my account so is there a way to know what was the email that was registered to my account??[/b]

Damn i dont know, try makeing a new account and send a support ticket. Otherwise your SOL i think. =X

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

help how can i get my email? i started playing on my old account that i have for years which i quit n came back for new server..i know my password/account but i forgot the email is there a way to get it? i log into kol but i can't go to CS because i need to update my account security questions to reactivate my account so is there a way to know what was the email that was registered to my account??[/b]
    If you don't remember the email just resend the activation key and it should say something like "a new activation key has been sent to [email protected]"